22

Paige's POV:

We have successfully carried all of the babies out of the school bus when Layla asked, "Now,what?" Medulla as a baby said, "Perhaps I can be of assistance. It should only take me a couple of hours to reconfigure the pacifier. Mr. Peace,Miss Winters,would you please carry me to the Mad Science Lab?" We accepted.

Mr. Medulla added, "And,Miss Winters,Mr. Peace?" Me and Warren, "Yeah?" Medulla, "Regrettably,I have made boom boom." Everyone backed away including me and Warren but I laughed at Warren as we helped carry baby Medulla to the infamous science lab.

I was able to hug my parents and godparents after they were restored and fully dressed. My godparents were offered that award but they gave it to us not only for stopping Royal Pain but also for saving the whole school.

Warren got to meet my parents,who he totally idolized over,they were really accepting of him,dad even lets Warren call him Dad now. My mom credited me on how I did good with Warren and they walked away together,my mother and father. Medulla announced that all of the babies were de-pacified and he has destroyed that horrible weapon forever and then we got back to dancing!

Warren asked me to dance with him and I accepted, "I wanted to apologize." "For what?" He asked and I began, "For being jealous when there was nothing to be jealous of. You were right. The only reason I was like that was because I really like you too. So,there's that..."

Next thing,I felt a pair of lips right up against my own and I soon melted as I matched mine with his. Not meaning to be cliche,but it felt like total fireworks. When we broke away for air,he looks at me, "So,you were jealous?"

"I'm not going to answer that." "Okay,I won't pressure you." I smile, "Thank you" but he didn't stop there, "But you totally were,right?" "Warren!" I whined and he smiled at me. We hugged and continued to dance the night away.

I did happen to notice that Zach and Magenta are dancing together and that Will and Layla are kissing and dancing as they were flying outside in the sky.