12

Paige's POV:

~NEXT DAY~

I was sitting by Warren when I noticed that Lash tripped Will and all of Will's food spilled onto us. I am now a mess. I am pissed and Will is going to meet a friend of mine later:revenge.

Warren checked to see if I was okay,which I was and then he looked to meet the scaredy cat eyes of Will Stronghold. He starts to back up as Warren walks closer to him, "Um...Sorry." Warren, "You should be."

Will, "Let's not do this." Warren became angrier, "You think you can do whatever you want just because your last name is Stronghold?" Will tried to calm him down but that was his first mistake, "I'm sorry my dad put your dad in jail,but..."

I rolled my eyes at Will, 'He can be really stupid sometimes.' And that was all it took to make Warren snap. 'This is going to be bad.'

That's what I thought. Warren roared like a lion that has been released out of his cage, "Ah!" And that is when fire lit up his arms.

Everyone gathered around to witness this fight. I could hear Layla shouting, "Mr. Boy! Do something!" Mr. Boy,the former sidekick to my godparents and now the hero support teacher at the school,threw down his drink and yelled, "I'm on it!" He ran as fast as he could out of the lunchroom,into the hallway,I assume to go and get Principal Powers.

Will noticed me, "Hey,Paige!" And with a forced smile, I waved back at him. He asks me, "Could you help me out here?" I shook my head at this one, "You brought this on yourself,Will. I'm sorry,but no." He did everything he could to get away from Warren,using lunch trays and hiding underneath random lunch tables.

I placed myself between Warren and Will to stop them from the fight and possibly injuring themselves. I even got on top of the table with Warren as he shouts at Will, "Where are your sidekicks,sidekick?"

Ethan, "Right here" Ethan,Magenta,Layla and Zach showed up. Warren ignited his powers and was about to use them but suddenly,the table was lifted up from under us. Will has finally found his powers! He is super strong just like my godfather! I definitely need to call Steve about this later when I get a minute!

Now,I am unsure: Should I still be pissed at Will for spilling his food on me even though it was all of Lash's fault and a total accident and get revenge on him or do I congratulate him for finally having discovered his awesome powers?

He pushed the table away to the side. Warren hit his head. I landed and Warren landed on top of me. That was the first sign I knew something wasn't right with me. Warren looked at me with concern written on his face.

"Oh my god,Paige! Are you okay?" I respond with, "I will be as soon as this room doesn't seem so dizzy." He helps me stand up by giving me a hand and he rubbed my back with his hand to help me.

Now,I am pissed! WILL THREW ME!! Lash and Speed ran from Will in total fear. Warren shouts, "STRONGHOLD!!" He summoned his powers again but this time,me and Warren got thrown through a wall and we both hit a post.

My back really hurts now and I can feel the tears trying to escape from my eyes. Warren helps me stand on my feet and yells at Will, "Think I can't take a hit?" Now I know to definitely never piss Warren off.

Once again,his arms are covered with fire. Layla ran and handed Will the fire extinguisher as Warren,fast as lightning,was running towards Will. Will was trying to pull the plug but he couldn't do it.

I jumped in front of the two boys and I used my ice powers to freeze Warren,which worked but then Will shot me with the fire extinguisher,before I could register what was happening, I could feel myself becoming dizzy once again and I lost my balance. All I could manage to say was, "Someone call the nurse!" Before I fainted into the pitch black darkness.