13

Paige's POV:

I slowly woke up to the daylight shining through the windows. I took in my surroundings and I noticed that I am now in the nurses' office. A nice,older looking lady,who I assume is the nurse appeared.

"Hello,Paige. I am Nurse Spex. Let me take a look at what is going on." I had let her do a physical exam on me, "I will do a few more tests but so far nothing looks broken and you are in good shape." She did that knee reflex test.

"I remember your father when he was in school. He and the Commander were good friends. Then he met your mother and Josie. Are they still good friends even to this day?"

I nodded, "Oh,yes. Commander and Jetstream are my godparents." She smiles at that, "Let me take a look at that chest" she does, "Everything looks normal. Nothing is broken." She handed me a lollipop, "Still,make sure to take it easy."

I smile at her, "I will" and I walk out of the nurses' office. I came to find out that my parents and friends were worried sick about me. I had to reassure all of them that I was fine after they checked me numerous times for injuries. Will got himself into detention with Warren. The detention room neutralizes all superpowers and according to Will, 'It's very white and blinding.'

When he got home,he literally broke down the door to his house,he got in trouble with his mom after he lifted her off the ground with his super strength. His father gave him an Xbox because he is proud that his son has his superpower but then he took it away because he had to tell Josie something-I mean,she has a point,Will and Warren nearly destroyed the cafeteria today.