20

Paige's POV:
Me and Warren have our backs to each other,on the lookout for Speed, "Paige, I want you to know that I didn't mean to hurt you." I roll my eyes, "Oh, now you want to have this conversation."

"I also want you to know that you don't have anything to be jealous of" I roll my eyes again.

"Really? You've got to be kidding me! I do have something to be jealous of!" He looked confused, "What do you mean?" I continue, "You with Layla. You asked her to the dance."

He was blown away, "Woah. What? You have this all wrong! Let me explain!" I was just about to blow up, "Okay! Then tell me! Tell me what I am not getting!" He then tells me...

Warren, "Layla asked me to the dance to get back at Will. She doesn't like me like that and I don't like her like that. We don't like each other that way. Only friendship. There is really no other way to tell you this but Paige,I really like you."

I was absolutely blown away, "Oh,god. Now I'm a jerk." He grew concerned, "No. Don't feel like that. You are not a jerk. You are one of the sweetest people I know. Why do you think I call you sweetheart?"

In the end,we defeated Speed after he slipped on a puddle,courtesy of Ethan and after Warren threw the perfect fire bomb at Speed which put him through the wall. Lash got his head shoved down a toilet and he now has to deal with his own swirly after being tricked by Ethan.

After Penny punched Layla in the face,Penny got held up in the cafeteria by Layla's vines. Gwen has sabotaged the anti gravity device and the whole school is going to fall out of the sky and we only have 10 minutes to save the school.