15

Paige's POV:

Here we are! Once again,we are in the gym but this time for Save The Citizen. The last two failed to defeat their villains,who were Lash and Speed and the dummy was destroyed by the machine known as, 'The Jaws of Death.'

Boomer shouts, "Ramirez! Hamilton! Your citizen has just been mulched because you failed to defeat your villains." Speed and Lash cheered for themselves.

Boomer continues, "Next round! Speed,Lash,do you want to be heroes or villains?" Speed smirks, "Villains." Boomer says to himself, "Oh,that's a surprise." I mentally agree with him on that one.

He asks, "Who do you want to beat next?" Speed points at Will, "We'll take 'little Stronghold.' Then Lash points at Warren, "And we pick Peace." Warren growled as he got up,he did not want to do this. He thinks this whole thing is stupid and ridiculous-having to do this with Will.

Layla and Magenta tease me about it, 'Ooh! Warren. What do you think about Warren,Paige?' I roll my eyes at the both of them, "Guys,stop!" They did but they were still smiling and their teasing,it was just the beginning I could feel.

Boomer, "Hothead! Stronghold! You are the heroes." They put their battle armor on to face off against Speed and Lash. Will waves at Gwen,flirtatiously and Warren yells at me him, "Hey,get your head in the game!" He stopped because Warren scared Will,even if Will won't admit it.

Boomer, "You have three minutes to immobilize your opponents and to Save The Citizen!" We all joined Coach Boomer in cheering the end part. Boomer, "Ready! Set! BATTLE!" He shouts.