4

Paige's POV:

As a group me,Will,Layla,Zach,Magenta, Ethan and a whole bunch of other freshmen students started our walk to the school. We witnessed a boy shoot lasers at a girls' behind but she froze both of them as her way of revenge.

There were cheerleaders doing a cheer:

"Hello,freshmen! Don't be shy!
Welcome newbies to Sky High!
Juniors,Seniors,all the rest!
We're back to school!
Sky High is the best!
Ready? One,two,three!
Whoo! We're number one!"

Turns out that all of the cheerleaders are just one girl. She is the cheerleading team. She has the power to copy herself multiple times. Immediately after that,we were rounded up into a circle by a guy who ran around us really fast. The spinning stopped to reveal a big guy standing by a tall skinny guy, "Hello,freshmen! Your attention,please. I'm Lash" the skinny one said. "This is Speed." He introduced the other guy, "As representatives of the Sky High welcoming committee...We'd be happy to collect that $15 dollar new student fee." Lash reached out towards Ethan.

Ethan was very confused, "Um,there was nothing about a new student fee in the handbook." Then a brown haired girl with brown eyes,decked out in pink interrupted, "Okay,guys. Very funny. I'll take it from here. Hey,everybody. I'm Gwen Grayson,your student body president. I know you are all going to love it here at Sky High. I know I have. I've just had the greatest experience...but there are a few rules that I just want to let you guys know. First of all..."

I basically fell asleep when she was going through the rules. My instincts are telling me that something is not right with Gwen or should I say, Bubblegum Popularity Princess. I'm usually not this judgmental but I feel that something is off about her,like she is up to something-an alternative, "Follow me inside for orientation." Will, "Rules? What rules?"

Layla questions him, "Weren't you paying attention?" I sarcastically speak up, "I didn't." Me and Layla smirk at that because of my good instincts,not meaning to brag or anything, I chose when to or not to listen.