"You told her off right" Noah was unsure what approach Sebastian would take, if he would just forget it or not.

"Not yet, I mean I did a little but she was so drunk that I decided today would be best to do it" Sebastian explained.

"Should we really be leaving them now" Noah asked unsure now was the right time to go.

"Probably not but we need too. It has to be now"

"Why now? Has something happened"

Noah knew something had happened, Sebastian was reverting back to his old ways and now this.
"Nothing that is important"

So something had happened.

"Sebastian you can tell me, I'm here to help" Noah tried.

"It's nothing"

Not long after Lucas walked in and Noah decided to pick up their conversation.

"Lucas, we will be going tonight so whilst we are gone, i don't want any parties and I certainly don't want Riley going anywhere, she's grounded"  Sebastian spoke with such a cold tone that Lucas knew not to go against him.

"Got it" he replied weakly.

"Great. You can have your car back now, but a bet is a bet, I'll be taking it away again when I get back"

"Oh thank god, I promise to drive safely with Riley" Lucas said including Riley because that's what he thought Sebastian would warn him about next.
"Noah will be taking her. You just go ahead and go when you're ready"

Riley came down soon after, her head was killing her but she still didn't regret her night. She had fun and she forgot about her pain.

Breakfast was awkward between the four of them. No one spoke and Sebastian had a permenant dark look. One glance and anyone could tell he wasn't happy, at all.

Eventually Lucas left, he was done with the awkward silence and decided to go to school early.

Once breakfast was over, Noah silently got up and cleaned everything away, leaving just Sebastian and Riley.

"Have you anything to say for yourself regarding last night"

"No, I don't regret anything"

"I told you no, and what do you do, you sneak out, you don't just go to your friends but you go to a party. And then you get drunk. I told you when we first met that I wanted respect, going against me was disrespectful. And another rule that I'm pretty sure I made perfectly clear was no alcohol. you broke my rules Riley" Sebastian lectured.

"So you want me to obey your every word now" Riley was in no mood for Sebastian's lectures.

"Don't fucking start with me Riley" Sebastian warned.

"Or what? You are acting like I have committed a crime or something, which you do on a daily basis. I went to a party, I drank. It's not a big deal"

"You do not get to talk to me like that" Sebastian was trying his hardest not to snap because he knew once he did there was no turning back.

"I just did"

"Riley stop, you are making things worse" Noah tried.

"No. You are acting like I did something illegal Sebastian, I don't do this whenever you do something like that"

"That's it, I'm done listening. You snuck out and drank, you are in the wrong. I warned you that you shouldn't  talk like that but you didn't listen.....Just so we are all aware, I didn't choose this life, I was forced into it by our father, I was beaten into submission and you want to go ahead and tell me I'm a criminal like you think I willingly chose this life.
You chose to go out , you chose to drink.  This was your choice and therefore you will face consequences"

"Sebastian" Noah tried, it was painful to hear it out loud. After their heart to heart and Sebastian confirmed his suspicions, it had been at the back of his mind most days.

"And where is he now. I'm pretty sure he's not forcing you to kill anyone in quite some time"

"Riley stop this now" Noah decided to step in. Their father was a sensative subject for Sebastian and he knew Sebastian wouldn't  be able to stop his anger if she kept going.

"No. Keep going Riley, you will just be in more trouble each time you say something" Sebastian said

"You haven't got anything else to say" Sebastian asked after a moment of silence.

"shame, such a let down, you start of strong but then you are to weak to even finish insulting me. You want to go against me Riley, well by all means go for it but you will always face the consequences"

"How the hell did getting drunk result in this" Noah mumbled as he watched his siblings.

"Why don't you make yourself useful Noah and leave us" Sebastian spoke not turning away from Riley.

Noah didn't know what to do, he wanted to stay in case things got out of hand but now wasn't the time to go against Sebastian and he knew no matter how angry he was, Sebastian wouldn't hurt her.

"Actually you know what, you don't need to leave Noah, I'm very very dissapointed in you Riley, you are grounded. I'm done with you, go finish getting ready for school" Sebastian spoke in a deadly but calm tone.

When Riley left, it was Noah's turn to speak "all the shouting and it ended up with you telling her you are dissapointed after you call her out for not carrying on" Noah was expecting something a little more.

"Yes. You see her step father abused her, called her name's, nothing I do or say will have any effect on her. Riley may be angry with me now but I can assure you that my dissapointment will have more of an effect on her when she calms down. All she wants is love really, she hasn't had it in years and when she realises she has dissapointed me, that's when she will feel regret. I guess it's good timing too, that we are going away tonight" Sebastian explained.

"Jesus Sebastian, that's kinda messed up" Noah commented.

"Well it's not like I have done anything drastic, just told her I was dissapointed and grounded" Sebastian shrugged it off.

"True but you have an ulterior reason"

"I can shout all I want at her, it won't do anything, i might as well do something that will have an effect on her"

"Fine whatever" Noah said knowing he couldn't change his mind.

"Are you ok though" Noah added, knowing Riley's words had effected him.

"Sure, I mean my sister sees me as a criminal, that's always good to find out" Sebastian said sarcastically.

"Sebastian I'm so so sorry I had no idea father beat you into doing those things. I should have helped you, I should have taken some of the pain"  Noah confessed feeling guilty.

"No. Its my job to do all that. Go take Riley to school but don't mention we are leaving tonight to her" Sebastian said wanting to end the topic of their father.

"Ok, where are you going" Noah was concerned.

"I am going to go take my anger out maybe on the social worker if she's still alive" he said darkly.

The anger he had right now wasn't healthy to be at home, especially since that anger had been building up and Riley had been the one to push him over the edge.

Noah accepted his anwser and let him go.

On Sebastian's way out he saw Riley putting on her shoes. He was so angry and he was probably to far gone to realize what he was saying.

"Next time I won't be so lienent, you crossed a line and you better hope you don't do it again. You call me a criminal but you have no idea what I'm capable off so I suggest you don't test me again or you will find out"