chapter 57

Sebastian was still fuming when he walked into his house. He was tempted to go back for round 4 but he decided against it when he heard laughter.

He decided instead he would play mind games with her, make her suffer and wonder if every little noise made was him coming back for more. Make her paranoid and when she finally believes he's done, he would come back and show her that he's not done.

He grinned at the plan he just formed and all the different ways he could make her suffer.

She would be begging for mercy and he would deny her the one thing she wants the most.

He walked further into the house and finally found his three siblings downstairs gaming with snacks. He only realized they were down there as the door was open. He watched the three of them for a few minutes and thankfully he managed to get out of his sinical head space and join them instead of watching from the stairs.

"You're back, finally we need another person" Lucas said noticing Sebastian first.
"Yeah they are winning me it's not fair" Riley said smiling because Sebastian was back.

"We can't have that, can we" Sebastian smiled, all anger now gone.

"Move aside children" he continued and made his way to the sofas. Riley moved over and Sebastian sat next to her after taking a controller from the table.

Noah scoffed "I'm not a child"
"Neither am I" Lucas added.
"Now now Children no need to argue with me" Sebastian teased.
Noah and Lucas took this as an opportunity to argue though.

Riley leaned against Sebastian and Sebastian put his arm around her. "How have you been sunshine" he asked. "I'm ok, is she going to take me away" Riley asked wanting a definite answer.

Noah and Lucas stopped their playful argueing and turned to Sebastian.

Sebastians eyes darkened and his anger came back. He tried his hardest to mask his anger.
"No she's not taking you, she even rung and told her boss that this was best place for you" Sebastian said.

Noah chuckled a little as he thought back to how Sebastian held a gun to her and threatened to shoot her. "That's good of her" Riley said as she took the bowl of popcorn from the table .
Sebastian glared but he made sure Riley didn't see it. Looking down at her he saw how truly innocent she was.

"Yeah did you get a name of the client we are meeting soon" Noah asked, he wanted to know because if there was no name he would be going round and torturing her more.
"Yep I wouldn't be here without one. We will talk later" Sebastian said not wanting Riley to be around when they spoke even if it was a watered down version to hide the true nature. He knew his anger would get the best.
"Ok enough, I wanna beat Riley some more"
Sebastians eyes widened at this and he shot Lucas a look.
He knew Lucas wouldn't hurt her but he was unsure of what would trigger her.
"Not a chance, I'm done letting you win" Riley said back and threw popcorn pieces at him.

"Game on little one"

And with that the two of them played a few rounds but then they decided to allow Sebastian and Noah to join.

"Let's play teams, now Sebastian is here it fair" Lucas suggested.
"I want Riley though" Sebastian replied agreeing.
"Good, I don't want her. It's nothing personal I just play to win" Lucas stated and Riley smiled at him with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"Sebastiannnn" she said looking up at him with puppy eyes.
"Lucas be nice to your sister" Sebastian said trying to laugh at how Riley looked. Lucas snickered at this, he got that Sebastian wasn't being totally serious but he saw how Riley just had to say his name and he'd do anything.

"But Sebastiannnn" Lucas mocked and Sebastian rolled his eyes "let's just play" he decided.

And so they did.

Each time Noah and Lucas won. Riley would get irrated and Sebastian couldn't care less.

He glanced down at Riley every so often, she was leaned against him as they played and each time he looked he couldn't imagine loosing her. That thought scared him and the fact it could have  happened had him on edge. He couldn't help but wrap his arm around Riley in a protective manner.

Noah was pretty quiet throughout but he was thinking similar to Sebastian. How could someone who was suppose to have Riley's best interest in mind try to do that. At first he thought she was annoying and was doing a bad job but at the end of the day it was still her job, he thought she was being cautious because of the rumours but she crossed the line multiple times and the final straw was getting paid for Riley.

He looked across at Riley who was focused on the game but a smile still on her face.

She had come so far since he picked her up from the police station. He remembered the stuttering girl who wouldn't even look him in the eye and who would address him as sir.  He also remembered how on edge she was and how she flinched at little movement. He could only imagine what was going on in her head.

And now she had changed so much, she smiled, she joked with them even if it was insulting them. She didn't flinch, she welcomed touch. Her laughter was contagious and he never wanted to see her sad again.

She had changed them all for the better.

He started to think about the fact Sandra could have been successful, she certainly had the power to do so and this got him angry.
How fucking dare she.
A crack was heard and he realized he had just broken the controller.
"Excuse me" he forced out and placed the controller on the table. He left before his siblings could say anything.

"I better go see what he's up to" Sebastian said even thought he knew. "Play nicely children"  he got up and left, he knew exactly what Noah was thinking and it got him angry too.