44| Never accuse me

Start from the beginning

"Irina, Elena wanted food from this restaurant, all I did was pick it up for her."

"You're fucking lying. You brought that black haired woman who danced with you there." She hissed. Is that what this is about? Éloise?

"This woman had a fucking offer and she never danced with me. I didn't touch this woman for fucks sake. Where the fuck did you hear this from. You believe every fucking shit thrown your way."

"What fucking offer, Giovanni." She spat.

"She wants to design your wedding dress. This was all we talked about, nothing more."

"I'm not getting married to a man who doesn't listen to me whenever I speak or a man who fails to look me in the eye and let me touch him." She slammed the knife down. "Get the fuck out."

"Is this what this is about? Me not touching you?" I questioned. I'd fail to realize it's what she wanted all along. I walked towards the door, locking it. "You want me to fucking touch you?" I hissed. She stared at me not, not uttering a word. "Say it." I hissed, removing my suit jacket. She still kept quiet.

I pulled my chemise off, walking slowly towards her and she backed away. "No." I smirked. "Get back here." She stopped. I walked over to her, grabbing a fist full of her hair. I stared into her eyes, seeing thirst. She longed for this. I smashed my lips against hers, she kissed me back hungrily.

I grabbed her ass tightly and pulled her up, her leg around me. She moaned in my mouth, rubbing herself on my already hard cock. "No. Not yet." I threw her on the bed forcefully. Not once did I remove my eyes from her. I pulled her legs to the edge of the bed and tore her shirt open, revealing her peaky breasts.

I pulled on her nipples and watched as she arched her back in agony. I swirl my tongue around her left nipple, my hand around her throat and the other on her other swollen mammilla.

She moaned my name, covering her mouth to prevent it. "There's no need to do that. Soon you'll be screaming it." I bit her swollen cherry before treating the other. I kissed down her intermammary cleft stopping at her waist.

I looked up at her and kissed her wet pussy outside the fabric causing her to hold onto my hair. I pushed her hands off, tearing the moist thin fabric off her.

I flipped her over, pulling her ass to the edge of the bed. I got down on my knees, smacking her ass, causing her body to jerk forward. I gripped her red ass cheeks and licked down her slit, tasting her juices. I gave the other ass cheek a harder smack, causing a cry to erupt from her throat.

I swirl my tongue around her throbbing pussy before sucking her clit, listening to how it made her go crazy. I rubbed my thumb over her back door before slipping my finger in. "Say it." I demanded as I sucked harder. She refused again. I got off my knees and yanked her head backwards. "I'll make you." I licked my finger and rammed it into her without warning.

"Fuck." She wailed. I fingered her pussy like never before. She wanted me to fuck her, she'll have to say it. I shoved another into her and she gasped for air. She pulled on the sheets as I slapped her ass for the third time, leaving my print on it. She moaned loudly, trying to remove my hand but I held them behind her back and shoved another finger into her, now having three. She was so wet, you heard it as I kept thrusting into her.

"You want another one in there?" I groaned and she shook her head, moaning no. "Then tell me what you fucking want." She sniveled.

"Fuck me." She wailed and I continued finger fucking her. She'd remove her engagement ring because of some misunderstanding. I turned her on her back and pulled her upright by her throat.