44| Never accuse me

Start from the beginning

"Éloise Blanchet. Fashion designer and dressmaker all the way from France." She handed me her hands to shake. "I travel the world, Gonzalez and your wedding made the news. I'm offering a deal to customize your fiance's wedding dress." Her outfit speaks for itself.

"And why should a man like me take a deal from a woman like you." I shifted my gaze to her.

"I don't know what you mean by that but I'm just doing my job, Gonzalez. I'm no threat, I come in peace. Here's my business card. It's up to you." Two girls walked towards us, looking scared for their lives. The shorter one handed Éloise a paper and quickly went out.

She opened the paper up and smirked, "Looks like your woman is threatening me." She handed me the paper, my eyes scanning Irina's symbol. "Speak with her on my offer. See you soon." She gulped the rest of her drink and left.

Irina is fucking playing with me. How the fuck did she know I was conversing with Éloise?

"She's leaving the building, outside Flanco awaits her." Alejandro spoke. She's not getting away with this. All I'm trying to do is give her time to heal. She's not been herself lately and she comes here threatening someone. "Also, there's a fight upfront."

"I'll go check it out." I got annoyed. These fucking men are fighting over women again. I've had enough to deal with already.

I pulled my gun out and shot three times in the air. "Everyone get the fuck out of here." They all started screaming, running out of the gate. I'm exhausted but I need to deal with Irina. "Dimitri, close up. I'm heading home." I watched over to him. He'd been the security guard for the night. "Angelino, check the premises before you leave." I ordered through the earpiece.

***

The ride home was quick. It's midnight and I wondered if Irina was asleep. I entered my room, turning the lights on.

The room was trashed, Irina was gone. This got me more pissed. I took my phone out to check the security footage. She was in Rosa's room.

What the fuck have I done now?

If anyone's supposed to be this mad it's me. I stormed down the aisle to where she was, barging in to see her sitting there with her legs crossed and a knife in her hands. She got up holding the weapon forward. "Don't fucking come close to me or I will use it." She hissed. I noticed her engagement ring missing from her finger.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Why'd you remove the ring off your finger?" I yelled.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?" She scoffed, laughing. "You're fucking kidding me. Who the fuck was this bitch at the club? You never want me to leave the house, Giovanni. Are you fucking her? You're bringing her out to eat lunch when I'm at home sick and tired of your bullshit. You don't even fucking look at me how you used to before." She shouted. I'm not sure where all of this is coming from.

"I'm always telling you how I'm fine. It's my body, I feel everything and I constantly repeat my fucking self when I say I'm fine. You just needed me locked up to do your cheating. You thought I wouldn't find out, huh?" She continued.

"I'm not fucking cheating on you." I yelled back. We haven't argued in a year now and doing this hurts. "Freya said it's best if you remain at home. If you breathe in any bad air, your lungs could go bad. I was doing all this for you, don't you fucking see that."

"Oh you're not cheating?" She picked up the lamp and sent it towards me. "Why the fuck would you need to go to a restaurant without Angelino? And where the fuck would I breathe in bad air, I ask to go to the fucking club with you. You always refuse. I don't even get to see the fucking beach." She is really upset. I should have explained further last night.