Jin was again reminded that you had your brain experimented on, and because of that you are very sharp on picking up situations (Nah we stupid, False informa—).

Taehyung: we need to find the greatest Neurologists in the world to bring Y/n's normal brain function back.

Taehyung can't just accept that your like this, it's better if you are normal not like this. (We are not normal!🐱)

At this point the three Stray kid's siblings became confused to what even Taehyung was talking about.

I.N: Aren't you getting a little too deep in the story Tae...

Jin just shrugged his shoulder.

Jin: Well you are our friends but I'm still not trusting you guys to go even near my sister!

Seeing Jin's infamous strict mama death glare Seungmin took a step back and raised both of his hands like his being pointed with a gun.

Seungmin smiled worriedly as he tried to reassure Jin that what his expecting was not what they came for.

Seungmin: We don't have any bad intentions, I'm just curious of her.

Taehyung scoffed.

Taehyung: That's weird coming from you, Y/n's face is all over the internet when Kris announced her real identify which was our step sister at that time.

They didn't know the real situation of their family yet, Taehyung was a bit annoyed that their father wouldn't allow them to interfere his business killing that woman that was originally titled as their aunt, but because of her greedy ambitions she became their stepmother which is weird.

Non of them knew how to react at their current situation.

I.N sighed looks like Seungmin is not check the latest news.

I.N: Oh... Tuff life huh.

Jimin crossed his arms and took what I.N meant in a different way.

Jimin: You don't have to say it out loud.

I.N looked at Jimin with a weird expression probably wondering what he said wrong and then they heard Taehyung grunt.

Han: what's up with the grunt V?

Taehyung: TXT maybe safe but dad wouldn't let us interfere with him handling all the things needed to kill Miss Lin..

Jin was playing with his fidgeting fingers and had a complicated expression.

Jin: .... Honestly I'm kinda reluctant to take the Killing operation of Miss Lin.

Jimin: why Hyung?

Jin: ..Y/n, we all know that Y/n see Miss Lin as her only family member left...if she disappeared without a trace she will get depressed.

Jin wasn't the only one who thought about this, Suga, RM and Taehyung took the after math situation seriously, Y/n practically grew up know Miss Lin as her only parent having her lost is the most worse biggest thing that has ever happened to her.

Taehyung frowned, They can't do anything about it now, if their dad said something you better expect that there is no going back, Miss Lin is going to be killed.

Taehyung: tsk..There no such thing as choices that don't have consequences, very choice has consequences. I thought about that but we have to do it...for mom to finally live peacefully.

Jimin: yeah...for mom to finally be relieved that Y/n is safe with us..away from her twisted twin.

Seungmin: 'Twin??' 〈(゜。゜)