The Rise of darkrai pt2

"WHAT!?" Victor yells. "Yeah, that, thing is what took my sisters life, it's nothing but pure evil, so I need to take it out, to avenge her." Dmitri says. "But no Pokémon is inherently evil." Marnie says. "I don't care, it took my sister, thats all, I need to take it out, so no one else has to deal with the pain, of loosing a loved one to that, demon." Dmitri says. "There has to be more at play." Shae says. Dmitri looks at the group. "It's been a pleasure traveling with you guys, but, I will leave the group, thanks for being some of my best friends." Dmitri says leaving, his Venusaur looks at the group and walks behind Dmitri. Monferno picks himself up. The group all look at each other. "No Pokémon is inherently evil, that's what you said right Marnie?" McKenna asks. Marnie nods. "Yeah, no Pokémon is evil, only the trainer is, or can be." Marnie says. "So, I have one question, you two a thing?" Victor asks Jay and Marnie. "What no." Jay says. "Yeah we aren't." Marnie says, both of them flustered.

Victor shrugs. "Anyways we gotta help Dmitri, make sure he doesn't die." McKenna says. "He left our group, I don't think we can." Devon says. "I'm not going to loose another friend, the way I lost her." McKenna says looking at Devon and runs after Dmitri, Victor, Shae, and Devon all follow, leaving Marnie and Jay flustered looking at each other.

The 4 look all over for Dmitri. "Where the hell is he?" McKenna asks. "Well, we can't find him, maybe we shouldn't interfere." Devon says. Victor looks at Devon. "I don't know about you, but I'm not leaving Dmitri, he clearly needs our help. He's in pain, and I'm going to find him, he's my friend." Victor says as he keeps searching. Devon, McKenna, and Shae watch as Victor runs off.

Dmitri is sitting in a forest clearing, pokeball in hand. 'Show yourself you demon.' He thinks to himself. Dmitri starts remembering that day.

Flashback
Dmitri: "sis where are we going?"
Brooklyn: "we're going to be going over to the professors lab, and getting you a starter."
Dmitri: "REALLY?!"
Brooklyn nods
Brooklyn: "anything for my little brother on his birthday."
As the two walk into the lab, they see the starters.
Dmitri looks at them, and one of them runs into his lap, that starter being bulbasaur.
Dmitri: "I want to be a strong Pokémon trainer, and I want you to join me and be my partner."
Bulbasaur nods smiling
As Dmitri gets the pokedex and everything he needs, an explosion happens.
Dmitri: "sis, we should get going."
Dmitri notices Brooklyn isn't around.
Dmitri runs towards the explosion.
Her swellow and lileep get sent out of the explosion.
Dmitri: "swellow, lileep, where's Brooklyn and arcanine?!"
As Dmitri looks around, he sees the figure in front of him, it's a shadowy figure, with gray flowing around its head.
Dmitri scans it with his pokedex

Dmitri: "bulbasaur, let's go."
Bulbasaur uses vine whip to attack darkrai who sends the inexperienced starter flying backwards with a dark pulse. Bulbasaur retaliates with another vine whip and darkrai uses psychic sending the starter flying backwards, than flies off.
Dmitri: "bulbasaur, you ok?"
Dmitri picks up his bulbasaur with it giving him a lick., than, Dmitri cries.
Dmitri: "sis, I'm so sorry, but I'll avenge you, and make sure this Pokémon goes down, where it belongs."

Dmitri looks at his pokeball, his team, Venusaur, Nidoking, tyranitar, lileep, swellow, dustox, he's clearly matured in those 4 years. "Brooklyn, I'm sorry I couldn't save you than, but, let me at least avenge you, this Pokémon will pay." Dmitri looks at the lake before him, as darkrai is flying above it, over a small island. Dmitri raises his pokeball. "Darkrai, I am Dmitri Brooks of Pewter city in kanto, I challenge you to a battle." Dmitri says as he sends out tyranitar against darkrai. The two Pokémon glare at each other, and charge.