Jubilife throwdown

As the trio were heading to jubilife city, McKenna spoke up. "I don't know if gym battles are my thing, sure I won a gym badge, but, I don't know if it's my thing." She says. "You won it first go, took me a few attempts but I loved it, such a thrill!" Victor says. "I mean, that's fair." Devon says. "My moms a gym leader and, I don't think gym battles are my thing you know." McKenna says.

As the trio are walking and talking they see James and he's fighting someone. "Aggron double edge!" James says as his aggron uses double edge on a glameow. "Wait James is out numbered!" Victor says running in and throwing Saitama into the battle to assist James against the people he's fighting. "I didn't expect you to be done with the gym battle so soon." James says to Victor. "That's what happens when you're awesome." Victor says. "Or if you practice, who are these people are James?" Devon asks. "Team galactic, they cause nothing but trouble for people in sinnoh." James says. "Well in that case Saitama brick break!" Victor yells even though Saitama uses brick break on him. "Ow." Victor says.

"Clearly Saitama needs more training. Go Beacon!" McKenna says sending her shinx out and using spark on a zubat. Devon sends maeda and uses bubble beam on a stunky. Both beacon And maeda evolve at the same time into luxio and prinplup. "Aggron use headsmash." James says as aggron uses head smash sending the remaining team galactic members flying. "I hope your research is fine professor." James says. "Yes it is James, thank you." Professor Rowan says as he walks away.

Before James can follow Victor and McKenna Speak up. "Yes something I can help you with guys?" James asks. "Yeah, I'm not sure gym battles are really my thing." McKenna says. "I see." James says. "Well you could always try watching a contest see if that gets you interested in something." James suggests. "Yeah, I think I will." McKenna says. "And Victor what's your question?" James asks. "Well I wanted another battle, mostly to train Saitama." Victor says. "The first thing you have to do, is get in sync with your Pokémon, aggron and I weren't always the team you see here, in fact, we were much like you and Saitama, aggron wouldn't listen to me no matter what I said." James says. "Than, how'd you get through to him?" Victor asks. "By never giving up, supporting him, and showing him I always have his back." James says. "Always have his back huh." Victor says. "Patience don't try anything risky, it's best to let it happen on its own." James says. "Oh ok." Victor says. "If it's a practice battle you were going to ask for, maybe when you're stronger, I think I'm a bit to strong." James says. "What no way!" Victor says. "He sent goku flying with a Thunder punch from his metagross." Devon says. "Fair." Victor says. "Yeah I think you should another time.

James waves goodbye to the trio as he heads back to the lab. As the trio head towards eterna forest as the journey continues.