Frantic galactic

The 5 trainers walk up to the big building. Rachel sends out her nidorina. "Use cut on those bushes please." She says as her nidorina cuts them down. "Woah you can do that?" Victor asks. "I mean, yes, Pokémon learned how to survive on their own somehow." Rachel says. The 5 of them enter the building only to see the bike shop keeper panicking. "Kids, you gotta help me! Team galactic stole my clefairy!" He says. "Uhhh dude why would they steal that?" Devon asks. "Because of some rumor that they're from the moon!" The shop keeper says. Dmitri leads the way as they fight grunts. Eventually Dmitri, Rachel, and Devon had to split and take on grunts leaving McKenna and Victor alone to reach the top. "This place gives me the willies." McKenna says. "Yeah, it does that to you, unless you are able to be brave." Victor says. "Say? What got you interested in being a trainer, I have to ask." McKenna says

Victor sighs. "You see, my family, they are good Pokémon breeders, and, we had a Lycanroc back in alola, before I started the journey obviously, a cold blizzard happened, and well. Lycanroc used his body heat to keep me warm, but, lycanroc froze to death that day, and I want to kind of, make Lycanroc happy, you know, by following my dreams, I know that's what lycanrock would've wanted anyway." Victor says. "Oh wow I had no idea." McKenna says. Victor nods. "I'm planning on telling Devon next chance we get." Victor says. "You really should." McKenna says. Victor nods. As the duo reach the galactic admins Mars and Jupiter, they see a trainer there as well. "Growlithe use fire blast!" The trainer says as his growlithe uses fire blast. Mars purugly uses slash to break the fire blast as skuntank uses nightslash. Growlithe falls back weakened. The trainer is about to send out his second Pokémon when Victor and McKenna step in front. Victor sends out jr and McKenna sends out her beedrill. "Vic use iron tail." Victor says. "Beedrill use poison jab!" McKenna says as the two attack. Jr attacks skuntank with irontail and beedrill attacks purugly viciously with poison jabs and twin needles. Eventually the two win. "Oh yeah good job beedrill!" McKenna says. McKenna and her beedrill hug each other. "And I just got the perfect nickname for you, how about violet, short for violence." McKenna chuckles. Mars and Jupiter next send out their golbats and McKenna withdraws violet for her next Pokémon Wingnut. Wingnut senses the golbats and, still being a zubat is understandably nervous. "Don't worry buddy I got you." McKenna says to calm him down. Wingnut gets his head in the game and launches a wing attack at one of the golbat while jr uses spark on the other, however the golbat knocks jr out. And Victor sends out Saitama. "Saitama, use brick break!" Victor says. Saitama doesn't listen and is going to be attacked by a poison fang but Victor gets in the way surprising Saitama. "I gotcha, no one will hurt you." Victor says feeling a little pain from the poison fang attack. Saitama gets in front of Victor and uses brick break on the golbat that attacked him. While in a fit of rage, Saitama evolves into a machoke to defend his trainer and uses Thunder punch. "Saitama, you really did care." Victor says. Saitama and Victor brofist. "Use thunder punch!" Victor says as Saitama goes in for the thunder punch and oneshots the golbat. Wingnut is struggling with his battle, he's fighting his evolved form for starters. Quickly Wingnut uses astonish flinching the golbat and than, Wingnut starts to evolve. Wingnut is now a golbat himself and uses a powerful wing attack on the golbat knocking it out. The last Pokémon the two admins use are bronzors and Saitamas fist starts to glow. "What is that?" Victor asks. McKennas eyes light up.

"Saitama learned the move dynamic punch!" McKenna says to Victor. "Alright let's use it, Saitama dynamic punch!" Victor says as Saitama uses dynamic punch and immediately knocks out the bronzor while Wingnut gets knocked out but Saitama quickly takes the other out. The other trainer gets up. "Thanks you two. Growlithe really took a beating before you got here." The trainer says. "And who are you?" McKenna asks. "Heh, I know better than to say my name Willy nilly, I just came to get my froakie back." The trainer says grabbing the froakie and returning it to his pokeball and walking away.

"Odd, think we'll see him again?" McKenna asks. "We might." Victor says. The two go and meet up with the rest of the group. "Say you saw a guy walking down here right?" McKenna asks. "Uhh no, what do you mean?" Rachel asks. "Oh, just we saw a guy with a growlithe and a froakie up there, and wondered if you saw him." Victor says. Dmitri looks like he knows the trainer but stays quiet. "Hey you know that guy?" Devon asks. "Yeah, he's a friend, but, I promised him I'd keep his identity a secret." Dmitri says. "Well, you're a good friend than." Rachel says. Dmitri nods. "So where to next you three?" Dmitri asks. "Hearthome city." Devon says. "Hey we're also going there, Rachel's next contest is there and my next gym battle." Dmitri says. "Hey why don't we go there as a group." McKenna suggests. Everyone nods and they head towards hearthome city together.