chapter hundred-twentynine: you are his only way to live

Bắt đầu từ đầu

xuan long straightened up and led the spirit into the sleeping hall, he walked to the table, conjured up a set of turquoise tea sets, lifted the teapot and poured a cup of hot tea, and gently placed it in front of the spirit.

"god, please say, whatever i do, i will do my best to do it."

tsukihime: "sit down and talk." "

xuan long nodded and sat down on the stool beside the spirit.

the spirit looked deeply at his handsome face, stared at the half of the sanskrit dark gold mask, and sighed, "do you know why i came?" "

xuan long shook his head. he really didn't know.

"for the kites." trailing spirit road.

xuan long couldn't help but look up at shangyi ling, "i and him... the deed has been dissolved. "

"well, it's not over." the spirit lowered his eyes to hide the sorrow in his eyes, twisted the tea bowl on the table, slowly blew away the heat on the surface of the water, and took a small sip of his lips.

"the cause and effect you have planted have not been eliminated."

xuan long didn't know what the spirit wanted to say, waited patiently, and was silent.

"fifty thousand years ago, i learned with yan jing that iris was going to marry you, so i was angry, do you remember?"

"hmm." xuan long replied with a hanging eye.

ling ling smiled bitterly, "we anticipated this day long ago." "

"as a lone star of heaven, your momentum is too weaker than that of the kite, and with him, you are destined to be overcome by him and fall into the abyss of eternal doom."

"general, you are the child i raised with yan jing, and the thought we spend on you is no less than that of a duck, but you put yourself in prison for love, telling us how not to be angry."

"on the day before the big wedding, i will tell you the truth and advise you not to go down this road, you say that you are not afraid of heavenly punishment, as long as you can be with him, you will have nothing to fear... do you regret it now? "

regret?

did he ever regret it? ......

xuan long had never thought about this question.

when yan yi was a child, he had a stubborn temperament and took pleasure in bullying him, but when he was really ridiculed by others because of his orphan status, it was also the man who rushed up desperately and beat the prince of the queen mother of naxi to the point that his nose was blue and his face was swollen, and no one dared to look down on him again.