chapter hundred-nineteen: the deepest obsession of the soul path

Začít od začátku

why did the mother have to cut off his horns...

why, it's a mother......

consciousness became more and more drowsy, and when he was about to fall into a deep sleep, the rain that fell on his body suddenly disappeared, and the little dragon thought that the rain had stopped, and opened his eyes with difficulty to see, and found that there was still a storm outside, and it was his body that was bounded.

a very beautiful terran man crouched down at him and said to him, "don't be afraid... i'll take you away. "

the man wore an elegant white robe, long hair and half a bunch, looking like a fairy, and the little dragon looked at him with trepidation, not understanding why his eyes were so red, and not understanding where the sadness under his eyes came from.

is he sad...

are you feeling sorry for yourself... there would be people who would feel sorry for him.

"...... why, take me away. "

even his mother-in-law didn't want him.

"because i like you." the man laughed, as if he were going to cry.

"like me..." the little dragon murmured and repeated, weakly. no one has ever liked me..."

yan yi gently stroked the vicious burn mark on xiao long's pale face, tried her best to resist the desire to shed tears, and smiled: "that is now." "

"will you come with me?"

"i'll treat you well and won't bully you."

strangely, the little dragon did not reject this man's approach, he even had a desire to be close to him. no one had ever said such a thing to him, so much so that he wanted to believe even the words of a stranger.

take him with you, whoever it is.

"you will... like my mother," xiaolong asked angrily.

yan yi stared at his scattered green eyes, raised three fingers to the sky, and said solemnly and hoarsely, "i won't, i swear." "

not anymore.

xiao long's blood-stained hand slowly probed the hem of yan yi's clothes and gently grabbed it, "then you... take me away. "

"i can... do everything for you. "

yan yi used the most gentle technique to pick up the little dragon from the ground and stood up.