Chapter 15

Legacy
I was at Lonni's house just hoping and praying that Ty was okay. I love him too much to lose him. "You think they okay?" I asked Lonni. "Of course Leg, don't sweat it." Lonni said. I put my chin on my knees as i sat on her other bed. She has two beds in her room for no apparent reason.

"You think China gonna be okay?" I asked. "Why you worried about her anyway?" She asked. "She ain't do nothing to us and LaKeisha's just being petty. The situation is over with. If Deon wanted to be with La then he would have. But he wants China and she has to respect that." I said.

"I guess you right. Well im about to go to sleep. Big appointment tomorrow." She said. "Okay. Im coming tomorrow cause i want too." I said. "Okay babes." She said while giving me a hug. We said our goodnights and I went in her Living room.

Wassup Leg?" Leonard said. "Hey." I said while sitting in the recliner. He was stretched out on the couch while playing on his phone. "Wat chu doing?" I asked my him. "On Facebook." He said. I just nodded. "Why you here so late?" He asked me. "Waiting for Ty." I said.

"Oh" was all he said. My phone started ringing and it said "My King😘💏👅" I knew it was Ty. "Hello?" I said. "Im outside." He replied. "Okay. Im coming." I said. Then hung up.

"Im leaving Leo." I said. "Ight. Night Leg." He said while kissing my cheek. It sent me chills. "Night." Was all I could get out my mouth. I was speechless. I headed out the door and he locked it. I walked towards the car and opened the passenger side.

"Hey babe." He said while kissing me. "Thank goodness that your still alive." I said relieved. "Of course I would be." He said. We we're now on the road. I slowly drifted a sleep just wanting to be wrapped around Ty. I love him for real. I tremble just from the touch of his body and i get weak at the sound of his voice.

These bitches will not ever take him away from me. I been hurt too many times in my life to be hurt again. I want Ty to be my forever. I wanna have his kids and i want us to live happily ever after. Thats my hood fairy tale and I know it's gonna take us some time to get there but i feel it coming. I feel it.

China
Deon and I were in his living room. He was pacing back and forth while i sat there watching him. I really felt bad that they had to get into this. It was my fault in the first place for never putting my guard down and letting people walk over me.

I never had the chance to experience love before and i can thank my mother for that. She neglected me and ever since then, i been throwing myself to any that wanted my attention and look where that got me... Back to square one.

"Look Deon; im sorry for getting you and your friends into this. I really didn't mean for yall to go through all the trouble. If anything yall shoulda let them kill me." I said. He looked at me with worry and like i had three heads. He came to me. "Don't you ever say that you hear me?" He said. "But its true D; nobody ever loved me! Not even the woman that gave birth to me!" I said.

"Look Chi, some relationships with family is really messed up and shit but thats another story for another day. All that matters is; I love you and that's the truth. There, I said it." He said.

"Do you really mean that Deon?" I asked him. He grabbed my waist and put me on his lap. Then put his head in the crook of my neck. "If I didn't mean that then would you even be here?" He whispered in my ear. Lawd his voice made me quiver and when he licked my ear?! The wetness trickled down my area.

"Prove that you love me Deon cause I've been hurt too much to even know what love is." I said. He sighed and looked into my eyes. "I don't really know what love is either but im willing to give it a chance with you but you have to stick with me on this Chi." He said sincerely.