Chapter 10

Leonard
I was pacing back and forth trying to think of what to tell Legacy. I was praying that Lonni didn't tell her but theres no telling if she already did. I don't wanna lose her. But i guess i am.

Legacy
I woke up with arms around me. I tried to sit up but the grip was strong. I tapped the person because I couldn't see clearly. "Goodmorning Legacy." He said.

"Morning... Wait Ty!!!" I said shocked. "No Toni." He said being sarcastic. "How you get in my house?" I asked him. "Your mom let me in this morning. You been sleeping for awhile." He said. I checked the time; 12:00 omg!

"Oh." Was all I could say. "You wanna do something today?" He asked. "Sure." I said. Im really starting to have feelings for this boy. "Okay, ill be downstairs until you ready." He said.

"No. Stay here." I said. He smirked then sat back on the bed. I grabbed my towel and went in the bathroom.

Ty
She is so beautiful. I would do anything for her. I wanna make her mine. I understand why she making me wait. Her heart been broken twice in one year and its only summer!

But me, im not the type to cheat. I only had one girlfriend in my life and she cheated on me. I was so faithful to her but only to be backstabbed by her! I promise that I would never do that to any one and i know she wouldnt do that to me either cause she knows how it feels.

She came out the shower wrapped in a towel. Her body was wet and dripping on the floor. She dried off and lotioned her skin. Then she put on a cheetah print bra and panties set. She made me hard just by looking at her.

"This or this?" She asked. She held up a yellow sun dress in the left hand and black ripped shorts that go up to her upper thigh and a white V-neck shirt in the right. "Shirt and shorts." I said. She smiled. "I was gonna pick that anyway." She said. "Mmhm." I said.

She put the outfit on with her uptowns and put her hair straight with a black bucket. She looked right! "Im ready Ty." She said as she put on her MCM book bag that she always carried around.

"Lets go." I said. She followed close behind me as we walked to my Mercury. "You have a lot of cars Ty." She said. "I only have 4." I said. "Your parents are rich." She said.

"No i make this on my own." I said. "You in the game?!" She said. "Nah, there's something i wanna show you." I said. We hopped in the car and i sped down the highway.

I wanted to show her where i work.

Legacy
We pulled up to this big ass building with glass buildings. He grabbed my hand and we walked inside the big building. We went on the elevator and he pressed the top floor.

It took us a while to get up there but when we did, i was beautiful. It was a private club. The bright sun shining through the big windows. It was a black and white venue. It was a lot of dance space and two love seats and a big couch.

I was in awe. Then he pulled
me to a dj stand. "This is my baby." He said. "You a DJ?" I asked. He held his hand in pride. "Let me guess, DJ Meelz?" I joked. "Nah? Dj Ty." He said.

"Shoulda been Dj Meelz." I said. "So this yo money maker huh?" I asked. He blushed hard. "Some like that." He said. "thats wassup." I said. "Let me show you sum else." He said.

He grabbed me and pulled me to a double door. He opened it and i saw the beautiful back drop. It was a roof that was gated. You could see all of Brooklyn. I walked to the gate and let the breeze hit my body.

"This is beautiful." I said. "Just like you." Ty said. He had his hand around my waist with his head in the crook of my neck. I blushed at his presence. "Thank you." I said. "You don't have to say thank you for a fact ma." He said.