Chapter 2

It was the day after the party and i was dreading school. Just thinking about La'Keisha and her wanna be hoes prancing around talking about people! I hate that hoe but i always keep my composure with her.

I woke up to a phone call. It was Orlando. Its only been one day and he already on me! I think he trippin though and he'll leave me eventually. But ill play house for now.

"Hello?"
"Good Morning beautiful!"
"Good Morning Orlando."
"You coming to school?"
"Yea?"
"Can I pick you up?"
"I think imma drive today."
"Oh ok, well see you at school."
"Same to you."
"I cant wait to kiss those lips!"
"I bet you can't."
*Click*

I really looking forward to seventh period because that is the only period we have together. First period was okay. Second period was okay too. Third period was good and after fourth period was very surprising.

As i opened my locker and got my books out, i seen Orlando coming towards me. I blushed at his appearance. When i closed it, he was right there. "Damn! All in my face!" I said. While mushing his face.

I started walking away when he ran behind me and put his arms around my waist which caused me to stop in my tracks. "I cant get a kiss?" He whispered to me while kissing my neck. "Your causing a scene Orlando." I said smirking. Indeed he was. Everyone was looking at us.

Even his ex girlfriend Miranda whose was making direct contact at us. I really hated that bitch! She gets jealous easily. She was jealous of me because i got better grades than her. She would walk around calling my "Smartie." I hated that name cause it came from her. But this bitch aint gone get the last laugh.

"I dont care bout them, i care bout you and them lips of yours!" He said while using poor vocabulary. "Okay fine!" I gave in. He leaned in and kissed my lips. I was mesmerized at how good i became because i kept fighting for dominance but of course he won.

He started grabbing my ass and that alone made me moan in his mouth, then we pulled apart. He was straight cheesing like he was a kid at a candy shop. I simply giggled at how he reacted to me. "See ya seventh!" I said. "By baby!"

He said while blowing me a kiss. I caught it and went to lunch. We didnt have the same lunch period which he was pissed at because he kept texting me.

Orlando: i miss you
Me: same
Orlando: i knew you would have!
Me: whatever
Orlando: i wanna take you out tonight.
Me: where
Orlando: where ever you wanna go.
Me: movies, Project Almanac, double date with Lonni and Drew. @ 7:00!
Orlando: i8 but if they interfere with us then we movin from them!
Me: lmao
Orlando: im dead serious!
Me: fine.
Orlando: its a date!

I could see that he really liked me but he was moving things to to fast. I will make sure i address that today.

******
It was finally 7th period and i was really looking forward to it. All the cool kids were in that class. It was me, Lonni, Orlando, La'Keisha, Miranda, a cute boy named Tyrome and his dickriding best friend Rodney. He always up on me like damn!! Can i breath?! There were other people in that class but they the regular people.

When i walked to the class room with Lonni, Rodney approached us. "You looking type sexy today." He said referring to my high waist pants, light blue crop top with my blue chucks. "Thanks i guess." I never listened to Rodneys opinions cause i know he just wants my cookies of you know what i mean.

"No problem. When you gon give me that numba of yours?" He asked me? "In your dreams!" I said. He put his hand around my arms but i took them off. "Look, im talking to someone right now and i dont think he would appreciate that." I said referring to Orlando. "So, i cant have your numba cause you talking to some nigga?" "That nigga is me!"

Orlando said while walking to me. Everyone started staring at us. Orlando grabbed and brung me to his lips. He kissed me like he never did before. It was on a more deeper level. Then we parted.

"Thats how i feel about her so stop dick riding her!" He said while dragging me into class. Everyone looked at me amazed. The looked shook. I grinned to myself. He must love me that much in order for him to do that in front of every body. I truly did love him back.

7th period was the last period for Dumount High. I let Lonni take my car and told her about the date. Her and Drew agreed to go but they wanted to sit away from us. I told Orlando that im going to debate practice while he went to Basketball practice.

On my way there, i bumped into La'Keisha. "Well well well! Look what the cat dragged in!" She said while her groupies blocked me. "Oh hello, how are you?" I asked her sarcastically. "Dont try to be nice to me bitch!" She yelled causing spit to fly in my face.

"I saw you with Orlando! You actually think he like yo ass?!" She asked me. "Well... I should be asking you the same thing." I said calmly. "You think you funny bitch?! You better watch it round' here! Cause you don't run shit!" She yelled. "I never said i did." I said calmly. "Whatever bitch!" She said walking away.

"Nice talking to you!" I said. I always won our arguments cause she just talk to talk so i dont take her words to consideration. Like my mom said: "Never let somebody under estimate you!

Know who you are and stand your ground." Thats exactly why i joined the debate team. I can out talk anybody except my grandmother. To me that is not fair because she lived longer than me.

After practice, i headed to the gym where Orlando and his teammates were practicing. His game was really strong. He looked good on the court. His movements heated the court and no one was a match for him. i sat there just watching the court like i was the score keeper and it was only practice.

After watching the boys practice, i just sat there in the gym, thinking about everything that La'Keisha said to me. Was he really like me or is he using me? But using me for what? So many questions ran through my mind. Then all of a sudden, strong arms were wrapped behind my waist.

I just knew it was Orlando. "Hey." I said. "Wassup babe?" He asked while pulling me to his lap and kissing my neck. It felt really good but i didnt want any hickies today. I pulled his shirt to me and kissed the shit outta him. He kissed me back but of course he won dominance.

Thats when i pulled away. "Do you really like me or are you using me?" I asked honestly. "I love you with all my heart baby! Thats why im moving so fast! I dont wanna lose you! You are so special to me Legacy! You honestly dont know what you do to me!"

He said while breaking down. I never had a boy cry over me. It was different. "I love you too." I said while facing him. Then we touched lips. I really wanted to lose my virginity right then and there but it was a gym. Plus i wanted to wait and see if he means what he says.

We kissed so passionately that we didnt even notice that Orlando's phone was beeping. He ignores it also because we were still attacking each other with kisses. I really dont think that he means what he says but i will see.