Chapter 13: Miami Bitch!!

Lonni
I took in the warm air as we stepped off plane in Miami. Im only three months pregnant and when i get back to Brooklyn, we see the sex of the baby. Drew was very excited to get a copy of the Sonogram and he swears that we having twins.

I mean I wouldnt mind having twins, its just the fact that it would be double trouble around my house breaking all my stuff. "This is so beautiful." Legacy said jumping up and down. I laughed and followed the boys to the cab we had. My dad paid for the car fair and we used his private jet.

He was happy to do it because he said this would be the time for me to have fun before im really pregnant. "You okay baby?" Drew asked. "Yes drew now please stop asking me that. All you are doing is jinxing it baby." I said.

"Okay im sorry." He said. "Its okay boo." I said before I kissed his lips. He been asking me that same question ever since i told him about the baby. I hope he act like this when im in labour. It felt like that cab was far away. Maybe cause im pregnant.

We were now in the car and drove a long time to the Marriot hotel. When we got there, i just wanted to go to sleep.

Legacy
"Babe stop it." I whined. He was in my pants again. "Nah leg, you promised me." Ty said. "But we just got here." I said. "Come on, just 20 minutes." He said. "No." I said. "10?" "No." "5?" "No." "Okay Leg, but tonight after this party, im bussin you down. He said. I smirked at how desperate he was. I love him for real.
...........
We arrived at the party early because he was the dj so people didn't show up yet. "Hey Ty. Nice that you could make it here. I hope you turn this party up tonight." Keke Palmer said. She was hosting the party with Bow Wow.

It was somebody's birthday today and I wonder who's.
...........
"Everybody turn up!! I just wanna say happy birthday to someone special tonight. I love her with all my heart and soul. I been in her life for 17 going on 18 years. She is my daughter and she's becoming a grown woman. Please give it up for Leona!!!!" T-Fly said.

He was a rapper back in the days and his daughter Leona is now a singer and her songs are number 3 on the Billboard charts. (Fake people so don't search them.) i heard her songs before and they alright.

"Happy birthday Leona!!!!!!!" We all screamed then Ty played "Turn Up the Volume." By Leona.
"He said he didn't cheat but I wanted to see for myself. But instead you keep stalling so imma keep ballin oh well. Now you wanna say you love me but then go behind my back and cheat on me. I gave you all my love and gave you all my heart, I tried to tell how much i love but just turn up the volume.!" It played. I liked the beat more than the song but it was a good party.
.............
As soon as we got inside the room, Ty roughly put his lips on mine and pushed me against the wall. I knew he wanted me ever since the party cause his wood was shone through his pants. I wanted this to happen.

I wanted to feel his desperation and impatience on me. I knew i had that effect on him and no one else could give him that. He lifted my legs and put them on his waist as he carefully transferred me on the bed.

He literally tore my dress off of me and sucked all my sift spots. "Uughh! Fuck Tyyyy!" I moaned as he sucked on my clit. That only made him go harder. A few minutes later i cummed and squirted in his mouth. This time he didn't wash his mouth out. Instead, he kissed me. I won't lie, i tasted good.

"You ever gave oral?" He asked. "No." I said. "Would you?" He asked. I mean there's a first for everything so why not? "I guess." I said. He smiled wide like i boosted his pride or something.

I got on my knees and unbuckled his pants. I pulled them down with his underwear and looked at it. I started thinking really freaky and started. I kissed the tip of it. Then i teased him by kissing piece by piece.