Chapter 6

Legacy
Orlando really pissed me off!! I know i attacked him for nothing but im just tired of the bull! I been through so much shit that i have major trust issues.

But its okay because karma is a serious bitch!

I decided to get away from all the bull and drove across town to my cousin Kimbella house. She my closest cousin from my mothers side.

"Hey boo!" She said. "Wassup?!" I said back as she let me in. Then this gorgeous man came down her spiral stairs and into the living room. "Im going to work now babe." He said kissing her on the lips. "Okay, this is Legacy." She said. "I heard alot about you! So you can outtalk anybody huh?" He said while raising an eyebrow. I blushed.

"It depends on the competition." I said. "Oh shit! Feisty aint cha?" He said. "Whatever." I said while blushing. Then he left. "So wassup boo?" She said. "I gotta a lot of shit to tell you." I said.

"Spill." She said. I told her about the Orlando situation. "Damn girl!! I know he messed up but you gotta control that anger shit." She said. She was right. I have anger issues. I flip out for the littlest things but this situation hurt me the most.

How can you look somebody in the face, tell them you love them then screw them in the end?! Those are some cold ass hearted people. COLD!!

"I know i know! But any ways im dating Lonni brother." I said. "Finally!" She said dramatically. "What that supposed to mean?" I asked. "Cause he been wanting you for the longest!" She said.

"I know. I thought that it was weird dating a sibling of my bestfriends." I said. "Oh please!!" She said.

After an hour i left. Hanging with my cousin is a big stress reliever.

China
"Baby?" I asked Orlando. He ignored me. I hate being ignored. "Orlando!" I snapped. "What do you want China?" He sighed. "I want you to pay attention to me!" I said. I always feel like he dont want me and im wasting my time with him.

"Lets not do this now China." He said calmly. He looked stressed. "You know what fine!! Im leaving! Please dont call me when you need some sweets cause you aint getting none!!" I snapped. Then grabbed my stuff and left.

I called Leon. "Hello." He said. "I need you!" I said. "Oh now you need me but when i needed you, you kicked me to the curb for that nigga Lando!" He snapped. Then the phone clicked.

Tears started pouring out my eyes. I messed up for real. I hate being me! Im so cold. I always screw people over for my satisfaction. I feel like a hoe!

Im going to change for real. I dont know how, but i will.

Legacy
I decided to hang out with Leo. I havent seen him or spoken to him since the big argument with Orlando. Before i went there, i headed to McDonalds. I decided to go in because the line was short.

I ordered a 20 piece chicken nuggets and two sweet teas. As i was walking out, a cute dark skinned tall boy held the door for me. "Thanks." I said. "No problem beauty." He said while following me out.

By coincidence, our cars were next to eachother. "Damn you drivin that?" He asked while looking at my Altima. "Yeah you driving that?" I said looking at his all white benz.

"Yea but for you, its different." He said. "Man whateva. This car temporary." I said while rolling my eyes. He started to smile. DAMNNN!! He looking right but i got me one. "Whats yo name?" He asked me. "Legacy and yours??" I asked. "Tymeel but you can call me Ty." He said.

Then he started to look familiar, then it hit me. "Arnt you on the Crushers Basketball team?" I asked. "Yea, arnt you Lando ex?" He asked me. "Yeah but i got me a new one." I said.

"Well call me when you dont." he said smiling again. He gave me a paper with his number on it and i put it in my zipper on my purse. "You better not be jinxing me nigga!" I said.

"It aint even like that." He said. Then we said our goodbyes and i drove to Leo house.

Leonard
I couldnt wait to see my baby Legacy. She been stressing for the last two days about the situation with Orlando. He cool and all but what he did to her made me mad.

I been wanting her ever since i met her. Now i got her and i aint letting her go. She my everything.

The door knocked and i knew it was her. I quickly swung it open and grabbed her. "Heyyyy baby!!" She said while pecking my lips. "I missed you. Its been years." I said dramatically. "Oh please, its only been two days." She said while walking into my room.

I closed the door and laid next to her on my bed. "I got our favorite!!" She said while dangling the box of chicken nuggets. Im not gonna lie, those are the bomb.

I took a chicken nugget and dipped it in bbq sauce. Then i ate it. She turned on them tv to lifetime to watch Bring It. "Come on lets watch somethin else." I pleaded.

"Just watch it babe pleasssseeee? She begged. "Aight." I gave in. After about two hours of Bring It which is not a bad show went off, we were just cuddling. "Baby?" She asked.

"Im just gonna tell you now, i am a virgin." She said. She looked embarrassed. "Baby its okay, im not gonna break up with you cause of that, i actually think thats sexy." I said.

"What you mean sexy??" She asked me. "Its sexy because you love your body and you don't want no one to take advantage of that and trust me i wont." I said.

"Well, if you put it that way then.... Hell yea thats sexy!!!" She said while jumping on my lap. Then she straddled on me and kissed me passionately. DAMN THOSE LIPSSS!!

"I want you to take it." She said. "You sure Leg!" I asked. "Come on baby!! I want you now!! You make me so happy and i trust you!!" She said. I was skeptical but if she wanted me then fuck it!

"Ill be honored too." I said. "When you wanna do it?" I asked her. "Friday at my house. My mom going out so..." She said. "Okay." I simply said.

She started cheesing hard. Then we started tonguing down eachother.