Chapter 3

TWO MONTHS LATER
Legacy
Orlando and i had been together for two months now and i love him already. But lately hes been acting suspicious. He doesnt call me anymore and he doesnt kiss me in public anymore. I dont know what happened but i wanna find out.

It was lunch time and La'Keisha and her wanna be crew come prancin at me. That was weird because i havent heard from her in awhile. "Hey bitch!" She said. "Wassup?" I asked her. "Oh nun much. Juss no Orlando dont love yo ass!" She yelled. "I know. He been showing it." I said while looking down. She turned in shock. "He has?Wow, typical man!" She said.

I was surprised at her answer. I knew she had a soft spot for me but she aint wanna show it. "Yea." I simply agreed.

"I hope he aint cheatin on ya though." The girls quietly nodded. "Why you beein all nice to me?" I asked La'Keisha. "Cause i would neva wish nothin bad on people." She said. "Well, keep an eye on him ok?" She asked." I nodded and we went our separate ways.

It was kind of weird that she was being so nice to me but i shrugged it off. The rest of the day was okay. Orlando didnt come to school today and so didnt Lonni. I was being mean mugged by that bitch Miranda! I wanted to punch her in her face but i kept my composure.
*********
I went to Lonni house to see what she was doing. "Hey girl!" She said as she opened the door. "Hey." I said lowly. "Whats wrong?" She asked me. "I dont think Orlando loves me any more." I told her. "Why?" She asked. "Well he just aint the same any more.

"Did you call him?" She asked. "No but he didn't even bother to call me!" I said angrily. "Then call him right now." She said in a duh tone. I rolled my eyes and got my phone out my bag.

BRR...BRR...BRR... "You have reached the voicemail box of 718-556-4455(fake number jus for story)

I got pissed! "Try my phone. He dont know my numba." Lonni suggested. I gave in and dialed his number. He answered on the third ring.

"Hello?..."
"Orland-..."
"Hurry up Orlaaanndoo!..."
"Im comin! Now, who is this."
"YOU KNOW WHAT, NEVER MIND ORLANDO! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME! BUT YOU AINT NOTHING ORLANDO! HAVE A NICE FUCKING LIFE WITH THESE HOES CAUSE THATS ALL YOU GONNA HAVE AT THE END OF THE DAY! I ALMOST HAD FAITH IN OUR RELATIONSHIP BUT I SEE YOU WANNA FUCK THESE NASTY ASS BITCHES THAT BE ALL OVER YOUR DICK INSTEAD OF THE REAL BITCHES WHO WANNA BE THERE FOR YOUR TRIFFLING ASS! HAVE A NICE FUCKING LIFE WITH YOUR HOES!! IM SO FUCKING DONE WITH YOU AND YOUR GAMES!"...

I yelled through the phone so that bitch could hear me.

"Legacy?!..." He asked me shocked at my words.
"YEAH NIGGA!..." I yelled again then i hung up the phone. Lonni was dye laughing. "That shit wasnt funny!" I said seriously. He put a whole in my heart. But i cant wait to put a whole in his.

Orlando
"Who the fuck was that!" Miranda asked me. We been fucking around with each other even though i knew i was wrong. Its just that i wanted to have sex but legacy wanna wait and shit so i crept around with Miranda. "Get out!" I yelled. "What?! Why!!"

She yelled back. "Cause i cant do this any more." I said. "Its that Legacy bitch isnt it?!" She asked. That put me in rage. "SHE AINT NO BITCH! YOU ARE!" I answered. "You wasnt sayin that when you was in these cookies nigga!" She said with her smart comment. " Just get the fuck out." I said while calming down.

I cant let these bitches get too me but Legacy aint no bitch so she getting to me a lot. When Miranda left, i decided to leave Legacy alone because she was right. I did treat her like shit for the past month and i regret everything. I wasnt mad at what she said. I was mad at myself for letting my hormones get to me.

Legacy
I was happy that i told Orlando off and he deserved every word i said. Its not fair that he cant break my heart without warning me. Now im gonna make him wish he didn't! I started by ignoring his calls then in school, he tried talking to me. I just ignored his irrelevant ass. He dont deserve non of this. But its my fault for letting us move to fast. But my mom always told me to never beat myself up so i didnt.

I moved on.