I Miss You

Orlando
I was getting ready for the big game tonight against BGHS (Boys and Girls High School). We were playing home game. I honestly couldnt wait to get on the court. Anything to keep my mind off Legacy.

Ever since she cussed me out, i havent been the same. I been with this girl named China. I been trying to get with her but gshe playing too much. She the total opposite from Legacy. China is a wanna be. She used to hang with LaKeisha but she was betraying LaKeisha by sleeping with Leon, LaKeisha Ex boyfriend now.

When i heard that Legacy and LaKeisha was hanging out, i was shocked but thats not my problem. "Come on Lando!" My boy Lamar said as i tied my shoes. "Im coming." I said.

Went we entered the gym, it was packed! The cheerleaders were cheering "Crush them! Crush them Down!" Every body was going crazy!! I was feeling the heat. I saw my mom and my siblings. They held a big sign up with the basketball logo on it.

I was ready to win. When the referee pushed the ball up, i quickly grabbed it and ran. One of the opposing teammates blocked me as i was going to the hoop. I started to tease him by dribbling the ball under my legs making him concentrate on the ball.

Then i did a 360 on him and shot the ball through the hoop. All i heard was yays and ooohhhhhs in the crowd. We were 49-46. We were winning badly. One more shot and we win.

I was confident in this shot cause BGHS was our biggest competition yet. There was 45 seconds left. Ty passed the ball to me. I ran towards the basket and made a dunk. The ball went straight in the basket.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Was all i could say. Every one cheered for me and lifted me up as i held the trophy. When the game was done, i changed into my regular clothes then i went to converse with some people.

"Good game. You put up a fight with us. I enjoyed the competition." I said to the boys as i dapped them up. Then i saw Legacy and Lonni sitting on the bench with Dre and Lonni brother Leonard.

The weird thing was that, Leo had his hand on her thigh and was too too close to her damn neck.! "Waddup?" I said dapping Dre up...

Legacy
Ugh! The last person i want to see is standing right in front of me. "Hey Legacy." He said in a soft voice. He drove me crazy. "Dont hey me Orlando!" I yelled. "Damn Leg calm down, he just said hi." Lonni said.

I didnt care if he said hi, ill be damned if i give in. "He wasnt saying hi to me too me when he was messing with that bitch!!!!!!!" I ranted. "Legacy I...." I interrupted him. No more excuses.

"Look, congrats on you game and all but i will never be cool with you ever again EVER!! You keep trying and it aint worth it. I never imagined dating a basketball player but now i know how it feels! If you cant wait on these sweets which you cant, then leave me the hell alone." I ranted again while walking away....

Orlando
I felt like i just died. Hearing that from Legacy, the one that i love with all my life. I wouldnt care if a side bitch said that but she was more than that but i took advantage of her and thats what i get.

If she wants space then so be it. I cant keep wanting someone who doesn't want me and i learned that the hard way. When my dad left, i felt the same way as Leg felt about me. I guess its the genes.

As much as she hurt me which is hard to do, i was gonna try hard to forget about this. Im gonna need a reliever, weed.
*****
I was at my friend Quayy house. "Damn bro, you look drained." He said while chuckling. "I am." I said and he passed me the blunt. "You lost the game?" He asked. "Nahh." I said. I took another long drag and gave it back to him.

"So the fuck you mad for?!" He said. "My ex making me go cray." I said. "She opened the oven?" He asked. "Hell naw! I cheated in her with Miranda." I said. "Damn bruh, why?" He asked. "She was makin me wait but i was being difficult." I said honestly.

"Damn bruh, you messed up for real." He said. Soon we finished Another blunt and i left. I have too much shit on my mind. I went straight to my room, took a shower, put on some Trukfit shorts and went to bed.

I hope that she forgives me soon but i dont think she will.