Chapter 8

I am pissed off!! Leonard and Lonni had to go out of town for the weekend so that meant, no sex! I was looking forward to him!! Fuck!!

I decided to go to the store to get some junk food. It was walking distance so I walked. "Hey lil mama!!" This young boy said as i passed the projects by my house. I walked in the store and got me a $2.00 tropicana orange juice and a big bag of hot chips.

After i payed, i walked out the store. I felt somebody following me. Then somebody grabbed me and pinned me to an allay wall. "WTF!!" I yelled. "Hey Legacy. I told you ill get what i want from you!" Rodney said as he felt on my boobs. I felt helpless and disgusted.

There were two other people guarding him. "We all hittin that!" One boy said. "Hell yea!" The other boy said. "Fuck you not bitches!" I snapped. Then they pinned me down and Rodney unbuttoned my top. "Get the fuck off me Dickheads!!" I screamed. Then i saw a boy come rushing towards us.

"The Fuck you doing to her!!" The boy said. Then I recognized the voice. It was Tymeel! I was happy to see him. "Oh shit!" Rodney said. "Get tf out my site before I beat the shit out of yall punk asses." Tymeel said. They ran like a bunch of sissys. Then he ran to me. "You okay?" He asked. "Im fine thanks Ty." I said. "Wait? Legacy?!" He asked in surprise. "Yes." I simply said.

"They tried to rape you?" He asked. "Yes." I said. "Come on, imma take you home." He said. "Okay." I said. Then we got in his car. "Thank you for saving me." I said. "You welcome. Where your boyfriend?" He asked me.

"He went away with his family for the weekend." I said. "Oh." He said. "So im all alone." I said. "Im used to that." Ty said. "You wanna hang out?" Ty asked. "Sure." I said. Then we went to his big ass house.

He has mad stuff for no apparent reason. "This why you always alone." I said. He laughed and showed me around. Then we went back into the living room. "Wanna play some COD.?" He asked.
"Get ready to die component!" I said.

We started playing and i was eating his ass. "You just cheating." He said. "No, you just got beat by a girl!" I said. "Whatever." He said while throwing a pillow at me.

"Fuck you!" I said throwing it back. Then he pushed me on the floor. I grabbed his shirt and rolled over on top of him. Then he gripped me and was now on top. "You cant beat me in real life though.

He said. "Whatever Nigga!" I said. Then we looked in eachothers eyes and then he kissed me. I dont know what came onto me but i kissed him back! Then i stopped. "You know I got a boyfriend Ty!" I said. "Oh my bad." He said.

"You wanna go home now?" He asked. I nodded. I was tired and wanted to go to sleep. when i got home, i thanked him and went in the house. I had alot of fun with Ty.

I decided to eat that fried chicken that was in the fridge. After that, i went to sleep.

Tymeel
I don't know what came on to me. I know thats my bro girl and I kissed her. DAMN