Chapter 14

Legacy
"That was a long ass flight." Lonni pregnant ass said. "I can't wait to get home and take a nice bath." I said. "Can I come too?" Ty said as he held me from behind. "Baby, you know my moms would kill my ass if you did that." I said before laughing.

"Yea you right." He said. "Yo lets get some Brooklyn food man.! Miami too expensive for me." Drew said. We all laughed at his crazy ass. "Hey lets go to the "Spot." Lonni said.

The "Spot" was a pizza shop on Fulton and Nostrand. (Its a real place if you live in Brooklyn. I go there sometimes.Its really called 99 cent pizza.) We always went there after school. Except for Ty. They pizza is Bomb!!

We pulled up to the spot and stepped out the cab. Our boos payed for the ride together and we headed inside. Its really small so we couldn't hang out there. We just ordered two pies which was $16.00 and took another cab to Ty house.

He invited us for a while and we didn't turn down the offer.

We finally arrived at his house. It took us about 35 minutes to get there and i was hungry asf! After they payed the other cab man, Ty slow ass finally opens the door. We step inside and got comfy.

"Damn bruh! I ain't know you had it like that?!" Drew said. "Well ya know." Ty said while poppin his collar. We laughed at his crazy ass. We all grabbed a slice and sat down to eat. "This pizza good!!" Ty said. He didn't even get to swallow his food.

"Boy chew with cha mouth closed!." I laughed. He mugged me which made me laugh even harder. He crazy but i love him. After we ate, the boys went to play 2K15 and Lonni and i were in the living room chatting it up.

"I wanna nother pizza." She said while going to get it. This is like her fourth slice. "Damn Lonni.!" I said. "hey, im feeding for two honey." She said. "Maybe three." Drew said while still playing the game.

"This boy swear we having twins." Lonni said. "Well, you'll find out tomorrow." I said. "Any way lets talk about prom!!" I squeal. "I already got my dress but you gotta wait till prom to see it." Lonni said.

"Same here." I said. "So i heard that China is not going." Lonni juicy ass said. "What you mean she not going? She the head of the yearbook club and the designer of the yearbook. How are the prom pics gonna get in it?!" I panicked.

I don't like China but she is head of the Yearbook committee and she needs to be there. She has too. "I heard that Jaleel so called cheated on her and left her at his house for two days. When she decides to leave, he showed up begging for her forgiveness and she declined his invitation. Now she's gone." Lonni exclaimed.

"Thats messed up for real." Drew said. Ty just shook his head. "Imma go to my bathroom real quick." Ty said. We all watched him leave until he disappeared from up the steps. The hell?!

Ty
That's some messed up shit that Ja did to the girl. I mean China pretty but she ain't my type. No girl should ever get hurt though. I gotta see what happened. I know yall probably thinkin "Don't worry bout her and shit, you gotta whole girl downstairs and shit." But still, that my bro girl. He frontin and all but he love her.

Deon was always a fuck and dub type nigga. He ain't really have feelings for girls. If you give that good, then he'll keep yo number but if not, yo ass gone. See, he had STORIES about China. She the only girl that make him tap out and scream her name.

When he found out Ja took his "tapper" he was furious but he ain't wanna show it. He love that girl and he gone help me find her. i called his phone and he answered on the fifth damn ring. "Yope?" He said. "Yo my nigga, we got business to handle." i said calmly.

"What kind?" He asked. "you'll find out nigga! Just come through with Keem and Rome." I said. "Ight nigga." He said then the phone clicked. I ain't wanna tell him till he got here. That nigga got some issues and if I told him, he would kill somebody.