Chapter 51

"Yes I want to know."

"Then you should have asked me before fucking with another man."

A heated scoff left me. I couldn't believe this, I thought as I crossed my arms. He did the exact same thing and he thinks he has a right to be jealous too? "Fuck you."

His glare was sharp. "Counting on it."

A sound of frustration left my throat. My hands had never balled tighter, it was so hard not to hit him. Instead I swallowed down the thickness in my throat, and pushed the door open.

Luciano's gaze followed me outside - where the ground was painfully icy under my feet, and the frost punished my skin. Maybe I should have thought this through.

I stood at the edge of the pool, but it wasn't long before awareness tickled my spine. A presence lingered behind me, emitting heat onto my back.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Don't talk to me."

"You'll get ill." He held my arm and spun me around, and I did the first thing I could have thought of - I pushed him into the pool.

It was hard because he was so huge, but I managed to do it. After a huge splash, Luciano's stare could have cut as he emerged from the water. But he didn't say anything, no.

He just climbed out, and walked to the door. I didn't have much time to think about anything else before an impact hit against my back and sent me flying.

A shriek jumped out of me. The water was hard and cold as I hit it, and I even breathed in some of it when I went under. "You asshole!"

His shirt completely soaked. Wet mussed hair. I trief not to find him hot as his lips curled into a dark smirk. He watched me struggle as I got out, and when I went towards him I tried pushing him into the pool again.

This time, I screwed myself over. When Luciano fell back, he grabbed my waist so he'd drag me down with him.

The water parted for the both of us, so cold there was a slushy later over it. I rose, pulled my hair from my face and let the anger take control. "What did you do that for?!"

"You asked for it." He gritted. "Now get back to the house before you get ill."

Rage starting to fill me like it was a possession, I grunted and pushed on his chest. "Make me."

Like lead, black bled into his eyes at my words, but I never thought he would push me back. But he did. Bastard. My jaw dropped open. The water sloshed with the movement, and I think I remained still in disbelief for a long time. Before I pushed him again.

He pushed me back.

We started to shove each other even more, me harder than he did. Just the thought of him wanting other women was enough to fuel me, as was the fact that he looked even more fuckable with his wet hair.

"Son of a bitch!"

"Call me that again Nina I fucking dare you."

I hit his chest. "Oh I will!! Son. Of. A. Bitch!!!"

His eyes froze onto mine in an inexplicably threatening way. The racing beat of my heart was pulsating under my fingertips. This time he didn't push me. He just stared at me with a clenched jaw.