Epilogue( Future Alpha).

Adrien Knight Black is a carbon copy of his father not by just looks but in nature as well. He is, even more, colder than his father. He is actually mute not physically but in nature ( because he hardly talks to anyone). He doesn't like anyone touching him just like his father. He only allows his mother and his twin sister to touch him. He is very strong just like his father. His world is his Mom and his twin sister. His inspiration is his father. He always wants to be just like his father, actually more powerful than his father. He started his training from a very early stage. Xavier is very proud of him. He loves his both children equally but has soft spot for his daughter who is very odd in their powerful family. Alina is a very fragile wolf. She is a very innocent and soft person. Her personality matches her mother but not in power and strength. She is a very sensitive and fragile wolf. All pack members are protective of her, especially her family. Adrien and Xavier are very protective of her. Xavier didn't let her train because of her fragile nature. Adrien thinks that his father is right because as long he is alive she doesn't need to train. Farah is a little bit afraid for her fragile innocent baby girl, she is their whole world. Farah is afraid that because of her fragile nature, her mate might reject her. When she tells this thing to her mate and son. They both get very angry.

Xavier: if any asshole thought to hurt my baby girl. I will shred him in pieces. If he can't accept my baby girl he doesn't deserve to live.

Adrien: mate or not he needs to prove himself to us that he is worthy of being her mate. My sister might be fragile but she is the purest soul in this world. I am sure Moon goddess will never pair her with some asshole. And if by chance she did then I am here to change their fate by simply killing that bastard.

Xavier: SAME!

Farah sighs and wishes for a good powerful mate for their baby girl. Their baby girl is a pure soul. She always brings happiness to them. She is really a blessing to their life. If in the future she got hurt by any chance, their heart will be fully broken. They might not able to handle it because she is their whole world. Adrien and Alina have a special connection. Adrien loves his sister the most. There is no wish he couldn't fulfill for her. The same goes for Xavier her wish is like a command to him. Even though she can have anything in the world, still she is not a spoiled brat. She always thinks of others before herself. She has a golden heart. Not to exclude her beauty. She has got looks from both Farah and Xavier. She is the most beautiful wolf in the pack, she has over ranked Farah's beauty. She also has a white wolf.

Adrien is going to be the future Alpha of the Blood Moon pack. He has got looks of a Greek God just like his father. He has even overrank his father's features. He is also the most feared Alpha after his Father. He is also powerful almost equal to Xavier. But Xavier's power is still higher than Adrien's as Xavier is pure Alpha Blooded but Adrien has mixed blood of Alpha and Beta as Farah is Beta blooded but he has a dominance of Alpha blood in him. Just like his father girls fall on their knees in front of him but he pays them no attention. He is saving himself for his fated mate. He wants to have what his parents have. He is not friendly to anyone apart from his best friends which are his twin sister and his cousin Marcus Blade ( Adam and Mara's son). He is Black Wolf-like his Father.

As soon  Mara turned 18, Adam and Mara got married soon. Mara got pregnant with Marcus their son. Marcus is more likely to be like Mara than Adam in nature but he looks more like his father. He is a very social, a party lover but not a womanizer, He is very friendly and has a slight crush on his cousin and his best friend Alina but never expressed his feeling because of Adrien, his other best friend, and cousin. He knows Adrien will kill him to even think about it. Even though he is afraid of Adrien still he prays to Moon Goddess to make Alina his mate in the future. The only thing he got from his father in power and looks. He is the strongest wolf after Adrien in the pack. He is the future Beta of Blood Moon Pack. He is very handsome. Even though he is one year younger than Alina, he is very much capable to take care of her. He knows Alina is a very fragile wolf and needed the strongest mate for her in order to protect him. So he worked very hard from an early stage to be that match for her. He knows in the future if they indeed become mates, he will be tested by his best friend and his uncle Xavier to prove that he is capable of protecting their baby girl. Farah has a special spot for her nephew. Marcus also loves his Aunt Farah very much. He knows that she will most supportive among the rest of them for him and Alina to be mates.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone. Thank you so much for reading my book. I hope you guys like it. I tried my best to improve my writing with each new book. Keep supporting my book.