Wake up(Child's Pull).

The doctor told the nurse to bring Farah a full meal and warned Farah to have it, Farah weakly nod at him. He removed Farah's drip and leave her room. Everyone saw the doctor coming out and asked him about her health, he told them that everything is fine. He didn't tell them about Luna's pregnancy because it is not his place to tell anyone. They entered her room again and asked Farah how she is feeling? Farah told them that she is feeling fine now, at the same time nurse came with a plate of full meals which Farah took, and start eating without any fuss. Everyone looked at her in surprise but felt relief finally their daughter is having a proper meal. They asked her about test reports and she told me nothing is wrong. She doesn't want to tell them yet because she wants her mate to know first before anyone so she hid it from them. Nurses and Doctor keep their mouths shut because they respected there Luna's decision.

After a few hours finally, Farah felt energized again. The doctor told her to eat after every 4 hours and also gave her some vitamins. He told her to take it easy and take less stress because stress is not good for the baby's health. He asked her: does she want to take her 1st ultrasound? as she is 3 weeks pregnant, she declined and told them no she want to experience that with her mate. The doctor hesitates at first to listen to her because Alpha Xavier had not any improvement but he can't do anything to change Luna's mind.

Farah finally after 2 days entered Xavier's room and sit near him. She took his hand in her hand and said softly.

Farah: sorry my love I couldn't be with you for 2 days but I was not in a state to be near you. Don't worry everything is alright now. Xavier, you need to wake up not only for me but for our child as well.

She smiled a little with tears in her eyes looking at the pale face of her mate whose eyes are shut.

Farah: yes Xavier I am pregnant, we are pregnant. We are having a pup. You are gonna be a dad soon. You need to wake up for us. For him. I can't do this alone baby. Please. I almost lost our baby because of stress and my weakness. So you need to wake up baby. Please.

Farah cried loudly at the end. She continued with tears thinking that her mate might listen to her pleas and wake up.

Farah: I didn't tell anyone, I want to tell you first. Please baby wake up. Fight this for us. I don't want to experience anything without you. I refuse to take any scan without you. I need you Xavi. I need you to be there to reassure me about everything. I am scared for our baby.

Xavier could hear nothing apart from one word that is Baby. His wolf starts surfacing again hearing about their pup. He and his wolf start fighting double for their baby. Now he understood what Moon Goddess was telling him. He gonna be a father which he was dreaming about for whole his life and he is having a pup with his Farah. He needs to fight this. He needs to be there for them. He can't leave his mate and his baby alone. They need him. His wolf agreed with him even though they are still very weak but still they got more motivation to win this battle of life. He thought that the love he had for his mate is above all but today he felt love for his child above all. He thought he couldn't love anyone as much as his mate but today he came to know that Child love is the most important love in this whole world. He is gonna fight with his whole will for his child, for his pup. He needs to be present for him there. He needs to experience all of Farah's pregnancy with her. He can't miss anything else. He has already missed the moment when she came to know that she is pregnant. He can't miss anything else. He just hope that she didn't tell anyone before he woke up. Because he wants to be the first person to hear about it with his conscious mind.

After a few days, Xavier's body starts responding. All his paleness is fading away day by day. The doctor got surprised to see it but they got the idea that Child's Pull is the strongest pull in this world. It helps you to win any battle even the battle of life. Farah felt slightly happy that finally, Xavier is recovering, she believes that Xavier heard about his child when she told him about their child. The doctor told them that there is hope that Xavier might wake up soon. Everyone felt relief hearing that. They got their hopes back.

One night, Farah was sitting near Xavier and she was talking to him about their unborn baby.

Xavier feels himself coming back to consciousness. He can hear each word of his mate clearly now. He felt a warm feeling in his heart hearing about his child. He fighting very hard to move his body but he is unable to do it.

Farah suddenly feels some movement in her belly, she immediately put her hand on her belly and felt movement again. She feels so much happiness after a long period of time after feeling this movement. She put Xavier's hand on her belly.

Farah: Xavi can you feel it. It is our baby, our pup.

Xavier felt his heart fill with a warm feeling. He felt his pup's movement. After so much struggle he and his wolf finally move his fingers slightly on his mate's belly. Farah immediately felt her body shivering with sparks. Farah looked at her mate's face which is stirring a little. Xavier is waking up. She immediately touch his face and called him softly, with tears in her eyes.

Farah: Xavier

Finally, Xavier opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was his mate's face. He slightly smiled at her because he is still very weak. He said with a dry throat.

Xavier: Princ... Ess...

Farah immediately gave him water and then hugged him tightly and cried loudly. Rina and Maxx hugged each other.
Rina had been lately talking to Farah because she came to know that their mate is feeling better and they are going to have a pup.

Farah: you... Are... You... Are... Awake...

She couldn't complete her sentence due to crying. Xavier weakly patted her back.

Xavier: shush! Farah, I am here now. Your Xavier is here now. I am not leaving you now or ever.

They remained in each other's arms for a long period of time. Xavier put suddenly his hand on her belly and told her with so many emotions.

Xavier: Are we really going to have a pup?

Farah parted from him and looked at him with a smile on her face, tears running down her face.

Farah: yes Xavier we are going to have a pup. You are going to be Father.

Xavier's eyes formed tears. He hugged his mate tightly. He said with so many emotions.

Xavier: it was the little one who motivated me most to come back to you two. I love him so much already. I love you both so much.

Farah smiled and tighten her told on her mate and said softly.

Farah: I love him as well. I love you both. He bought you back to me.

When they finally parted from each other, Xavier suddenly cupped Farah's face and said with happiness like he is realizing his happiness now.

Xavier: we are going to have a baby.

Farah felt great happiness after a long period of time because her mate is finally awake and present with her sharing the best news in this world together, she said with happiness

Farah: we are going to have a baby.