Raged Alpha ( First Heat).

Farah regain her consciousness after 3 days ( Kyle had put more than required wolfsbane in her body), Her whole body is very weak. She find herself in some cell with soft bed on which her weak body was lying. She tried to contact her wolf but she couldn't. Her wolf is still present there but she is samw weak state like her. She tried to mind link her mate but due to wolfsbane she couldn't. She couldn't even stand up from bed. Suddenly  front door outside cell opened and Kyle came in view. She immediately stoop up and her wolf surfaced. They both asked in weak state that why is she here ?

Kyle: I must say you are very strong , the amount of wolfsbane I have gave you, your wolf should not be conscious but here she is still conscious and demanding me. Well darling I have decided that  I am gonna make you my chosen mate.

Farah couldn't believe her ears what she is hearing , this  obsessed freak has lost his mind. She said angrily.

Farah: What the hell are you saying, I am Xavier's mate and already marked, how could I ever be your chosen mate.

Kyle looked with stinky eyes towards her neck where Xavier's mark was present. Farah shivered in disgust when she saw  his eyes on her mark. Suddenly  he smirked at her.

Xavier: Ah! that disgusting mark , I am gonna take care of it , I am sure you haven't complete your mating yet but still if you have, I well find a way . You are gonna be mine. I am thinking that I need to starve you more so that you will not fight me when we  begin ritual. 

Farah froze at her place. She felt extremely fearful at his comments. She have never feared anything but today she felt her body shaking with fear. What this sick man is thinking? What is he planning? She regretted her decision about taking slow her relation with her Mate. Goddess how much she is missing her mate, she cannot imagine what her mate might be feeling right now, what state her family is right now? Her wolf is in same state she is missing Maxx very much. They are newly marked mates they need to be together. She is becoming weak due to separation and amount of wolfsbane but she is extremely thankful that her wolf is still with her which she knows that it is due to bond which she share with her mate otherwise she would be unconscious long time ago when this bastard injected her wolfsbane.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Farah suddenly woke up in middle of  night due to extreme pain  in her whole body at the same time her body got aroused, her whole body start burning. Her wolf is demanding her mate. She wanted to be with him. She shouted loudly in pain.

Xavier on the other hand had destroyed whole pack house in rage because of  his missing mate. Ivory had told them that she need at least 4 days to find his mate. All Pack member is fearing their Alpha which has become beast in Rage. Damon and Stella are in great pain seeing their son losing his sanity. Stella cries in her Mate's arms.

Stella: Damon we are losing our son. Damon please bring his mate back. I can't lose my only son.

Damon hugged his mate and he  also has tears in his eyes first time in  his life.

Xavier was sitting in his room which was fully destroyed and his eyes were close .Suddenly his body felt burning, he knew exactly what is happening, it is first heat. He and his wolf roared loudly in anger that his mate is in this condition in front of other wolf not in his arms. Whole pack house shook  by his roar. Everyone felt fearful shiver in their bodies, They knew that their Alpha is gonna kill anyone who is gonna come in front of him.  Maxx took full control over Xavier's body. He couldn't wait any longer when his mate is out there in this state. Maxx directly went to Ivory, he thought if that bitch has not find his mate , he will kill her.

Due to heat Farah's wolf came properly in surface, so it helped Ivory to find her soon. She knows that Alpha knew that his mate is in heat, so she will dead by beastly Alpha if she didn't find his mate now. Luckily She Found her location.

Door burst open and very angry Maxx is in front of her and he demanded her in his full Alpha voice.

Maxx: WHERE IS MY MATE????? I NEED TO KNOW NOW.

Ivory bow down due to his Alpha command and Shivered with fear. She shuttered in her low voice.

Ivory: I....I.... found.... her.....Alpha.

Xavier and others immediately left to bring their Luna back.

Kyle went Farah's cell room  immediately when he heard her cries . But as soon he entered the room, his eyes become fully dark with lust when he sensed her arousal. He couldn't control himself. He lost his all sanity , he couldn't wait for her  more 6 days , he need to mark her and mate her now . He couldn't even wait for ritual, but he knew better that she will not allow him as long her wolf is present there. So he completely forget all that which witch told him about re-marking, mating, wolfsbane. He left the room to bring more wolfsbane.

Kyle opened Farah's cell with wolfsbane springe in his hand. Farah and her wolf were fighting hard their aroused body because they knew that their mate is not here, they can't lose control. Her body is extremely weak and painful  due to heat, wolfsbane,  starvation. when she saw Kyle entering her cell with lust in his eyes , she cowered back.   Kyle went to her , she tried her best to fight him but she was very weak. He injected wolfsbane in her body suddenly she fell on bed because her wolf is gone and she is also losing her consciousness.