Missing Luna (Rogue attack).

Kyle is sitting in front of a powerful witch and he is asking her unnatural thing by threatening her. Finally, the witch had no choice but to accept his demand.

Witch: Remember if they have completed their mating process then your remarking will not work. And once you remark her immediately complete your mating, then she will become your chosen but we need to at least wait for 10 days before doing remarking ritual and you need to attack them tomorrow and bring her here tomorrow. She needs to be away from her mate, very away otherwise ritual will not work. Inject this wolfsbane in her so that her wolf will not fight but be careful more wolfsbane can kill her wolf.

Kyle took wolfsbane from her and smirked evilly because soon he is gonna make Farah his chosen mate. He just Knows in his bones that they have not mated yet. But if they have completed the mate bond still he is gonna kidnap her tomorrow and then he will kill Xavier so that he can mark her his and complete mating with her because as soon Xavier will die, Mark will disappear and the Bond will break. Kyle thinks to himself.

Kyle: Soon Farah you will be mine only.

Farah wakeup on top of a muscular chest and she knows exactly who he is, her mate, her Xavi. She always wants to wake up in her mate's arms.

Xavier: Good morning baby.

Farah: Good morning Xavi.

Xavier had already packed their clothes before coming to the woods last night and he asked Farah to go to steam near their tent and hand over her clothes which he has packed. Farah went to steam and took off her wedding dress and take bath in the steam and wore the dress which Xavier gave her. It is a shoulder-off red short dress. ( Xavier somehow knew that they are gonna mark each other so that's why he purposely choose this dress so that everyone knows that she is his. Xavier has also packed her matching red undergarments as well). She blushed hard because it is exactly her size. She is surprised that he knows her size because she and he never discuss such things with each other, She doubts that Xavier has asked Mara because no way he will ask such things Mara. He is not that frank with anyone apart from her.

After getting dressed she went to Xavier who is already ready when he looked at her, his eyes darken and he hugged her.

Xavier: You look, breathtaking baby.

Farah blushed and thanked him. After that, they went to the packhouse where everyone looked at thier freshly marks on their neck and congratulate them.

All pack members were having breakfast with their Alpha and new Luna when there was a Rogue attack at the borders. Immediately Xavier, Adam, and others stood up to leave for the borders. Farah joined them, Xavier don't want her to join them but he could not possibly tell her not to join because she is Luna of his pack. When they reached Borders situation was very intense, border guards were fighting rogue then Xavier and others joined the fight. Xavier and others were fighting Rogues. Their number was surprisingly large number compared to past attacks. Farah was fighting Rogues suddenly Kyle came behind her from the woods and before she could predict he inserted wolfsbane in her neck and she immediately felt weak and lost balance and before she could fight more he hit her head and she fell unconscious. He knew little wolfsbane can not knock her, she is the strongest among pack members. He immediately took her in his arms and vanished into the woods.

Xavier felt a headache immediately knowing that it is not his pain but his mate's. He ripped Rogue into 2 and immediately went to search for his mate but he didn't find her. His wolf suddenly Howled in anger and pain because he couldn't contact Rina. He roared with Anger and his Alpha voice.

Maxx: MATE!

Every wolf whether his pack member or not Submitted to him. Rogues suddenly gain their composition and left the battlefield because the purpose of their coming is complete.

All Xavier and Maxx can see red because someone dared to take his mate. He is gonna kill him in a painful way whoever did this Horrible crime.

Xavier: I am gonna promise you, Farah, I am gonna bring you back.

Maxx: SAME.

Alexander and his wolf are fuming with anger. Someone took his Luna, his princess, his pup. He is gonna shred them in pieces whoever did this. He is gonna bring his daughter back.

Adam and his wolf are only seeing red, Someone dared to take his baby sis. He will not spare them.

Cole and his wolf are angry and in pain, someone took his Luna and his best friend.

Mara and her wolf are in pain, their best friend, and their sister is missing.

Damon and his wolf are equally angry as others, Farah and Rina are like his Pup. He has already made a promise to her, that he will never let her to be hurt.

All of them are gonna Bring their Luna back.

Isabella and Stella are crying for their daughter.

Alexander and Adam went to Isabella and Xavier and Damon to Stella.

Alexander: We promise you Love We are gonna bring her back.

Adam: Yes mom.

Xavier: Nothing will happen to my mate. I am gonna make sure of it.

Damon: we are gonna bring Our Luna back baby.

With saying this they all went in search of their Luna. They went to Powerful Pack witch Ivory.

Ivory: It would have been easier to find Luna Farah if you and Luna had completed your mating process but at least your mark and her mark will help us to find her but it will take some time.

Maxx and Xavier said the union.

Xavier/Maxx: HOW MUCH TIME ??

Ivory: At least 4 days Alpha. You need to be patient.

Xavier shifted to his Wolf form and run into the woods and howl loudly in Pain and anger. He is very much afraid for his mate. What if he fails to protect her? What if he is too late to reach her? If anything happens to her? he surely will die, It is true he is the strongest Alpha among werewolves but he is nothing without his mate. Xavier said to himself with angry painful tears.

Xavier: Please baby be safe for your Xavier. Your Xavier will die without you. Please Goddess protect my mate.

Damon felt pain in his chest by hearing his pup's painful howl. He feels so helpless that he cannot take away his pup's pain. Please Mood Goddess keep my daughter safe otherwise I am surely gonna lose my son. Farah is Xavier's everything. I know how much she is important to him but not only to him but to all of us.