Broken Alpha(Wakeup).

Farah woke up in the forest near the stream, where the beautiful lady is sitting near steam. She is a lady with white hair and dark blue eyes and is dressed  in a white gown, a Moon crown on her head and she smiled at Farah. Great power emitting from her. 

Lady: You are very brave and strong my child. You are very special.

Instantly Farah understood who the lady is, She immediately bows down in front of the lady. 

Farah: Moon Goddess.

Goddess immediately went to her and hugged her

Goddess: I am proud of you my child. 

Suddenly she put her hand on her eyes,  Instantly  Farah's eyes become heavy but she heard Goddess saying.

Goddess: Sleep my child your time has not come yet, you need to go to your mate and have a beautiful family with him.

With this, she fell asleep.

It has been 2 weeks since Farah has been in a coma.  Pack Doctors feel helpless. Xavier is losing his mind day by day. Her neck wound has been healed, she doesn't look that pale now but she is not waking up from the coma.

Xavier entered her room and sit in front of her and took her hand in his hand. Due to sparks Farah felt coming back to consciousness, but couldn't open her eyes or move her body. She felt trapped in her body. Xavier said in a broken voice with tears slipping from his eyes

Xavier: wake up baby please, come back to your Xavier, I can't live without you. I can't bear you seeing you like this. 

He can't show that he is okay now at least not in front of his mate, the love of his life.

Farah's heart broke seeing her mate, her Xavi like this, she want to comfort him, took his pain away but she couldn't do it. She again felt herself going back to darkness.

It has been a few weeks now, Farah can hear everything but couldn't do anything. Her heart broke hearing her mate crying in front of her, her family breaking in front of her but couldn't do anything. She came to know that her wolf is gone, She felt lonely without her wolf, and she can't sense her wolf anymore.

Xavier felt his heart shredding in pieces seeing his mate like this. He felt useless when he came to know that Rina is gone. His wolf is fully broken and had not talked to him. His wolf is fully broken due to the loss of his mate. He is feeling that he is losing himself day by day. He hardly comes out of Farah's room. It took lots of effort from Stella to make him eat proper meals with others. Damon has taken his place for handling pack duties because Xavier is not in his right mind to handle Alpha duties.

Ivory came to meet Xavier because she knows the solution which can help Farah wake up and maybe bring her wolf back. Ivory is present in Alpha's office, Xavier, Damon, Stella, Adam, Alexander, and Isabella are all present in this room.

Ivory: I know how to wake up Luna Farah. It's clear that she strongest wolf and Special wolf but still it is impossible to survive such an amount of Wolfsbane. I might know what makes her survive such an amount of Wolfsbane.

Everyone looked at Ivory keenly, she directly looked at Xavier whose focus is on her.

Ivory: It's your mark that made her survive. It's your bond and special connection which you share with her.  Kyle couldn't break your bond nor could replace your mark without ritual. I think you should re-mark her, maybe that will help her recover fast and might bring her wolf back. 

Maxx first time talk to Xavier and told him to do it. Xavier went to Farah's room and remove her soft hair from her neck and saw his mark on her neck, Her neck has been healed now. He sinks his canines on her marked neck and re-marks her. He removed his canines and said in tears near her ear in a broken voice.

Xavier: Come back to me, baby.

After a few days Farah got her brightness back, she is not pale anymore, and she started responding to medicine better.

Farah again woke up but in some meadow this time, she saw her wolf in front of her, she cries and put her head on her wolf's head. She talks to her wolf in her mind.

Farah: Are you really gone, Rina. 

Rina closed her eyes and lean-to Farah and said in her mind.

Rina: yes! I was gone but our mate brought us back.

Farah looked at her with surprise.

Rina: we are gonna meet our mate soon.

with this Farah felt herself again in deep slumber.

Xavier was eating breakfast with pack members. Suddenly Maxx said to him in the excitement that Rina is back and he talked to her and their mate is gonna wake up soon. Xavier felt happiness in his body. He announced with happiness to his pack members.

Xavier: your Luna is gonna wake up soon, Maxx talked to her wolf, and Farah and Rina both are Alright.

All of the pack members felt happiness, and all sadness vanished. They all are happy that finally, their Luna is alright. 

Xavier left the dining table and went to Farah's room and sit near her bed and took her hand in his hand. After 1 hour he fell asleep holding her hand. After  few hours of struggling finally, Farah opened her eyes and instantly felt sparks in her hands and knows immediately that this is her Mate. She looked at her mate sleeping near her bed. She touched his face with her other hand. How much she missed him. Xavier stir in sleep and felt sparks on his face and immediately opened his eyes and looked at the blue eyes that he missed most. He looked at her with tears in his eyes. Farah couldn't control her tears as well.

Farah: Hi.......baby.

she felt her throat dry because of her lack of speaking for a long period of time. Xavier immediately put his girl in his arms and hugged her tightly. The first time he stammered.

Xavier: I......I...Miss.....you.....baby....so .....so....... much.

Farah tightens her hold on her mate even though she is weak and thirsty but all she needs right now is her mate.

Farah: I...Miss....you.. too.......

Xavier immediately knew that his Princess is thirsty. He gave her water, cupped her face, and pecked her lips hard.

Xavier: Never do this to me again, baby ....Never..... I can't live without you. It was hell...

Farah put a hand on his mouth to shut his rambling.

Farah: I am fine Xavier. I am not leaving you now or ever.

She hugged him tightly and he returned her hug with equal tightness.

Xavier: Hell you are not leaving me ever, I will never let that happen ever.

Farah's family entered her room to meet her, but as soon Farah saw the presence of others, her body start shaking badly all traumatic events came to her mind, and She start having panic attacks. When she was alone in her mate's presence she just forgets all events but everything is coming to her mind with full force. Dr. Anderson immediately told her family to leave her room. As soon as all of them leave, Xavier cupped her face in his hands.

Xavier: hear me out baby, only my voice. Take a deep breath. Breath in and breath out.

Farah focused on his voice and immediately relaxed and fell asleep as soon she relaxed. Xavier lay her down on the bed and cover her with a blanket and kissed her forehead. Then he went outside so that Dr. Anderson could tell them what happened.

Dr. Anderson: As I said Luna Farah had gone through lots of trauma, but it's good that at least she doesn't feel panic and terror in presence of Alpha Xavier, But sadly it means that she needs lots of time to recover and it will take time so that she will meet you all, especially any male. We will try to do counseling for her so that she will recover.

Everyone felt so sad, especially Farah's family, they couldn't meet her at least not now.