Marking (First night).

Warning: Slight mature content ahead, you can skip that part. (⚠️) 

Farah's pov:

After Party Xavier pick me up in bridal style and took me to the woods for our first night, thinking about it, I become very nervous, I am ready to mark Xavier and ready to be marked by him but I am not sure that I am ready to complete our mating yet. Xavier said softly in my ear, raising goosebumps in my whole body. 

Xavier: Close your eyes baby.

I did it without asking any questions. As soon we reached the spot Xavier put me down and  hugged me from the backside and said

Xavier: Open your eyes love.

As soon I open my eyes, a Gasp released from my mouth. The view in front of me is so beautiful. A beautiful tent is placed in the middle of the woods with beautiful lights.

Farah: Xavier it is beautiful.

Xavier: Not more beautiful as you.

I blushed hard at his comment. He softly kissed the side of my neck. My body starts burning like fire. I moan when he sucked the flesh there. Suddenly I become nervous. He backed away and took my hand in his hand and take me inside the tent, soft bed is placed there with fancy lights on the top. It is so beautiful. 

Xavier makes me sit in bed, suddenly I become super nervous, I don't think I am ready for this step but I don't want to hurt him. He cupped my face but I didn't look at him, I know he will know about my nervousness and will be upset about it.

Xavier: Look at me, Farah.

He demanded with a very serious Voice. I immediately look at him. There are so many emotions, and desires in his dark grey eyes which is always present in my dreams.

Xavier: I will be lying  If I say that I don't want to complete our mating tonight. But at the same time, I want to do it only if you are ready and I know you more than you know yourself. I know you are not ready for full mating, so don't worry we will take things slow. But my wolf wants to mark you tonight but I will allow him only if you are ready.

How come I become so lucky to be with a man like him. I know how much he wants to make me his in all senses but still, he wants to go on my pace. How much he loves me. I hugged him tight with tears in my eyes.

Farah: I love you, Xavier. Thank you for always understanding me without even saying anything.

He wrapped his arms around me securely and said softly.

Xavier: How can I not? You are my whole world. I will never do anything when you are not ready. Remember we are mates, partners, we are both equals. Remember we are together in happiness, sadness, sickness, and also in pleasure. I want to do it so that we both remember all our life and our first experiences together and we will do it willingly.

I back away a little and kissed him  first time. I sucked his lower lips. He moaned between kisses. He suddenly picked me up without breaking the kiss and put me in his lap. And start kissing me firmly. I moaned. I started massaging his hair and he put his hands on my waist. We both fight for dominance until we are out of breath. When we parted. I am sure of one thing even if I am not ready for full mating but I want to be marked by him and mark him. I suddenly said to him.

⚠️⚠️⚠️
Xavier: Mark me, Xavier?

He looked at me surprise with so many emotions and asked with so many emotions.

Xavier: Are you sure love?

Farah: Yes Xavier. I have never been so sure in my whole life.

He kissed me one more time and kissed my jaws and the neck. I moaned his name softly.

Farah: Xavier!

He suddenly finds my weak point in the neck and my body shivered with immense pleasure and he sucked the spot. I become suddenly aroused. Xavier growled sensing my arousal and I moaned his name hard. 

Nobody is allowed near the woods and he has appointed warriors to be the end of the woods because he doesn't  want anyone see his mate in this state.

Suddenly Xavier sinks his canines at my weak point. I feel immense pain at first but then suddenly it become a Great pleasure and I exploded moaning his name, like this, I got my first orgasm (Marking is very pleasurable). Xavier removed his canines and licked the spot to heal it. He looked at my eyes with pure desire. He knows very well that gave me 1st orgasm. He kissed me again with so much hunger and passion. As we parted breathing heavily by a passionate kiss. I shuttered.

Farah: I.....want.....to.....Mark....you...

Xavier; Go ahead baby I am all yours.

Xavier's pov:

I know her very well that she is not ready for the next step in our relationship and there is no way I am gonna do it tonight, I will wait for her. But when she told me to mark her, Suddenly all desires came to my mind. I feel so much like heaven and when I sensed her arousal, me and my Wolf went crazy due to desires. She is killing me. Goddess, I love her so much. When I marked her, I know I gave her 1st orgasm and I am the only person who gonna is see her in such a state who is gonna give her pleasure, only one, SHE IS MINE ONLY. My wolf agreed with me. I will kill anyone who will even see my mate with dirty eyes. I was already possessive over her but now I am over-possessive over her. When she told me that she want to mark me as hers. My wolf and I are more than happy to allow it. She start kissing my jaws, my neck and finally my weak point, I instantly become hard. she jumped a little due to my friend and become red as a tomato. Only she can make me hard, only she no one else, I  immediately tighten my hold on her. She sucked my weak spot and grind on my hard-on. Goddess, she is killing me. Before I could say anything to her, She sink her canines into my weak spot and I exploded in my pants. She gave me my 1st orgasm just like I gave her 1st.  I am gonna be her 1st of everything just like she is gonna be mine 1st of everything. She removed her Canines and said possessively.  

Farah: Mine!

Xavier: yours just like you are mine.

I can feel now all her emotions, I can feel all her love towards me, everything just like she can feel everything about me. Nothing will ever be hidden from me and the same goes for her. It's impossible for me to be apart from her now. I will lose my sanity if I am apart from her. I held her tightly in my arms and lay in bed with her on my top. I don't even bother to remove our clothes because  I know all activities and marking have taken a toll on her and she is very much tired so I  mind link her.

XAVIER: SLEEP LOVE I LOVE YOU.

She mind link me back.

FARAH: I LOVE YOU TOO XAVIER.
⚠️⚠️⚠️