t h i r t y - f i v e : [ red briefcase ]

"Let's just say that from a guy who used to refer to babies and children as nuclear warheads, this man could not stop crying and holding DJ the second he was born

"Let's just say that from a guy who used to refer to babies and children as nuclear warheads, this man could not stop crying and holding DJ the second he was born."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The wet suit doesn't look bad on you, Nairobi," said Bogotá as he climbed out of the inter-connecting antechamber.

Dubai, who was nearby, bit her lower lip, attempting to contain her laughter. She already knew what was about to happen.

"Excuse me?" Nairobi asked sharply, turning around to glare at Bogotá.

"That little ass could warm up my balls," Bogotá smirked.

"Why don't you go warm your balls with your own fat ass? You weird fuck." Nairobi shot back.

Bogotá laughed but Nairobi kept a serious face. Dubai let out a quiet laugh causing Nairobi and Bogotá to glance at her briefly. She covered her mouth to refrain from laughing and gave them a 'don't mind me' look.

"It's not funny. Why would you talk to me like that? Huh? Here on this heist, I'm your boss. How about you show some respect." Nairobi said seriously to Bogotá.

"Yes boss."

Nairobi then started bossing people around, leaving Bogotá. Dubai slapped the back of Bogotá's head before dragging him to the side.

"You idiot. You managed to knock up 7 different women and you still have no game? I told you before you can't say those pervy lines to Nairobi or literally to any other women," Dubai told him.

"It just slipped out," shrugged Bogotá.

Dubai chuckled, rolling her eyes at him. "You're fucking hopeless, Santiago. Better luck next time. Now let's get back to work."

Dubai gave her old friend a pat on the back before making her way to where Palermo was waiting for her to operate on his eyes.

"Alright Palermo, let's get your vision back," mumbled Dubai as she put surgical gloves on.

Dubai then started to operate on Palermo's eyes with Helsinki assisting her. Tokyo and Denver stood by watching them work. While the Governor was tied up, also watching them at the side.

Just as they finished operating successfully on Palermo's eyes, they heard the Professor's voice through the radio.

"Palermo? Dubai? It's urgent."