s i x : [ r e c k l e s s n e s s ]

"I'm going to continue to do what I've always been doing, investing my money on the most important aspects of life which are freedom and time"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"What the hell was that, Dubai? You were supposed to control those amateurs," Berlin berated Dubai as they were on the way to the team's main meeting room.

"What the hell did you want me to do? Tackle those two dumbasses at the doors? Step in front of their rifles? Tokyo lost some screws in her head and decided to be a dumbass by ignoring our orders. That's not on me," Dubai snapped at him.

"I think you're simply losing the ability to intimidate Tokyo. You've gone too soft on her and everybody else. You can't control people who have seen you soft, you out of all people should know that Dubai," pointed out Berlin.

Dubai clenched her jaw as they stopped in their tracks.

"Don't fucking question me for what I can and can't do. You out of all people should know that, Berlin," Dubai mocked him.

She rolled her eyes at him before resuming back to her tracks. Even with the doors closed, they were able to hear Denver and Nairobi screaming at Tokyo and Rio. Dubai was satisfied as Denver and Nairobi were doing her job for her. She wasn't in the mood to lecture the couple since they have bigger things to worry about.

The room went quiet as Berlin and Dubai entered the room. Dubai plastered on a calm face, not wanting to escalate the situation even further.

"They're taking the injured officers away," Dubai informed them calmly, but her glare was burning through Tokyo who was trying to avoid her gaze.

"Are the phones connected, Rio?" Questioned Berlin.

Dubai closed the doors behind them before standing at the back of the room with Kingston, Nairobi, and Denver. Kingston gave her a small smile of reassurance to which she returned back.

"Cut off all wireless and radio signals. We're switching to analog," instructed Berlin.

He started collecting everybody's earset. Once he received everybody's, he dumped them inside the aquarium.

"Call the Professor," said Berlin.

Rio did exactly what he was told. Almost instantly, the Professor had answered the call.