f i v e : [ first mistake ]

"It's actually Dubai, sir

"It's actually Dubai, sir. Sorry to break it to you but, I did end up taking a different job with better benefits and a much higher wage."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Dubai strutted confidently in the hallways of the Royal Mint of Spain with a folder of fake resume and documents. She was on her way to a job interview for the spot of Head of Engineering with the Mint's very own Director, Arturo Roman.

Dubai stopped in front of the doors where she was instructed to meet Arturo. She quickly checked the time on her wristwatch. A smirk played on her lips as this would be the time Berlin and the others would've hijacked the police cars and shipment truck to be on their way to the Mint.

She knocked on Arturo's door. Almost instantly, a chubby middle aged man with neat short slicked back hair in a suit opened the door.

"You must be Veronica Alonso. My name is Arturo Roman and I am the Director of the Royal Mint of Spain," said Arturo as he stuck a hand out.

Dubai gave Arturo's hand a firm handshake as she plastered on a charming mischievous smile, "It's a pleasure, Mr Roman."

"Please come in."

Dubai stepped inside of Arturo's office. She looked around, studying the place in discreet. Soon enough the interview started. Arturo fed Dubai a bunch of compliments and praises from examining her fake documents and resume. Dubai managed to answer all of Arturo's questions with charming but brilliant answers.

"Look, I'm going to be frank here. We really need someone like you in our team. You're clearly overqualified for the job. I can tell that the staff is going to love working with you. So if you're up for it, you got the job and you can start whenever you're available," offered Arturo as he stood up from his chair.

Dubai stood up from the chair. "I would be honoured, Mr Roman."

"Plus it's obviously a bonus that you're not too bad to look at. I think you and I will get along well, Ms Alonso."

Dubai fought the urge to simply knock this man out for even trying to hit on her.

Out of nowhere there was a knock on Arturo's door which was quickly followed by a pretty lady with curly blonde hair entering the office.

"Oh I am so sorry, I didn't-"

Dubai cut off the lady. "No worries. I know how busy a man like Mr Roman can be. I was just on my way out."