Waking up (PREF/SCEN)

Start from the beginning

How you woke them up: you cant step foot in her house without stepping on a bomb trap.

How they woke you up: she placed some sort of music bomb in your room and set it off. it blasted loud party music.

Alchemist Cookie

How you woke them up: your just shook her awake gently.

How they woke you up: she cant step a foot near you without her strong smell of chemicals awaking you. i imagine she smells like chlorine from the pool

(not y/n being a tanjirou kinnie)

Adventurer Cookie

How you woke them up: you stopped waking him up in the morning. the last time you did it he asked you in a very sleepy voice, still ajusting to the light: "oh are you a mommy milf?"

How they woke you up: You don't let him into your room or near family albums entirely. he likes to search through them and point out how hot your mother is. Thats why you locked the door and gave the only key to Blackberry in case of emergancy

(PLS IM SO SCARED TO MAKE THESE MOM JOKES CUZ LIKE SOMEONE GONNA BE IN THE COMMENTS LIKE "oh my moms dead :/" LIKE I DONT WANNA OFFEND ANYONE-)

Blackberry Cookie

How you woke them up: you didn't want to be mean or hurt her, so you just shook her shoulder lightly.

How they woke you up: she doesn't need to, as the smell of hibiscus tea traveling throughout the house is enough. or even the sound of a kettle whistling.

(I SWEAR IF I SEE ONE TODOROKI JOKE I WILL RIP OFF YOUR EYEBROWS AND SHOVE THEM DOWN UR THOUGHT)

Gumball Cookie

How you woke them up: you walked into the room, turned on the light, and walked out. you don't care about him after (just look at the next prompt thingy for him. that's why you despise him.)

How they woke you up: he doesn't wake you up. your his new canvas. he draws mustaches on you and on the empty spots on your face he'd cover with roses and cool designs. Normally, you'd be okay with this until you realised it was permanent marker that cant wash off.

Onion Cookie

How you woke them up: you didn't want to alarm her to scare her cuse shed start crying, so you just softly whispered her name. She did jump and get scared for a quick second but softned once she realised it was you.

How they woke you up: she walked into your room crying which woke both you and your motherly instincts up.

Pancake Cookie

How you woke them up: you poured syrup on him (/hj)

How they woke you up: he piled up a bunch of stools above you and cannonballed off them, landing on you and your bed. you sword he almost broke your leg off.

Avocado Cookie

How you woke them up: you said "What do you call a fish with no I?" and she shot awake and finished the joke.

How they woke you up: she just kept telling you dumb dad jokes until you got sick of it and woke up.

Carrot Cookie

How you woke them up: you said that her carrots needed harvesting and she rushed out the door within seconds.

How they woke you up: she kept throwing carrots at you and saying "lets start the day!" until you surrendered and got up.