Eclair Cookie hcs!

ECLAIR COOKIE MY BELVOED!! (can we also talk about his face when he wins a battle sodjfodsjfsodijfoisdj)

requested by XxIIariIIxX

---------

-he makes comments like "Your are just as precious as my relics" and cute stuff like that, saying that his relics cant even compare to how much he treasures you.

-you have the duty of brushing his hair every morning since he cant exactly reach most of his hair

(why cookie arms are so short sdfsdojf)

-he talks about his relics a lot and loves talking to you about the history behind them. you have to listen. But then again, why wouldn't you?

-if he had to choose between you and his relics, he'd choose you, which really is saying something. 

-HE LOVES P.D.A. (public display of affection) HOLD HIS HAND IN PUBLIC. PLEASE. GIVE HIM LOVE

-you help run the museum with him on very busy days. You either help dust off relics or welcome guests. The relics are never very dusty, as Eclair HATES dust.

-he could just talk about the history behind literally anything for hours and hours without realizing he was rambling. You think its cute.

-your favorite activity together is going to a local library (if they even exist in cookie run disdfb) and reading a book together. You'd take turns reading the genres you like. First, you'd get to choose your favorite and after reading as far as you want, he would pick out a book and he would read as far as he wants. 

(It's usually the entire book because he gets so mesmerized by history he loses sense of time.)

-he talks about you to every cookie he meets at any chance. he says all sorts of lovely things.

-you are well acquainted with Latte, as every time Elcair goes to teach Latte's class, you get to go to a cafe for 40-ish minutes and have a chat with her. By the time you get back, Eclair was finishing describing the history of the relics he brought in. 

-you sometimes like to run around in the museum, looking at each relic and remembering what he told you. kinda like flashcards!

--------

A/n!

this one was slightly more difficult to write than I thought. it seems so cliche but yk I'm okay with that! its a cute kind of cliche! :D

i also want to just say that stories are going to take much longer than expected to post bc school is fucking me over