Adventurer Cookie HCS!

Hey, quick author note! WTF?!

(finally figured out how to add images on PC

(finally figured out how to add images on PC...I'm slow ok?!)

600 reads?! IT WAS 100 ON FRIDAY? 2 DAYS LATER?! I WAS SO SHOCKED WHEN I HAD 42 NOTIFICATIONS (and tho most of them were book updates) LIKE 20 OF THEM WERE PEOPLE LIKING MY BOOK  AND ADDING THEM TO PLAYLISTS AifHSDIUHSIFHSDIUH TY!!!

requested by Fandomlove56

 <3

-------

-blackberry cookie is one of your best friends, which is how you met him. she trusts you a lot. you babysit onion and adventurer cookie. yea you have to basically babysit him as well. 

-sometimes when you're talking to him, he fiddles with his lasso in his hand. you cant tell if he's nervous around you or what it is, but you think it's cute.

-he DEMANDS to go on adventures with you. it's his first name! literally.

-he kins Indiana jones. 

-he tells you all about the adventures he goes on, even if some of them are taken straight from the Indiana Jones movies. 

-he is really really clumsy. he doesn't fully comprehend when things could kill him. often you have to be the one to tell him to pay attention to the battle. 

-he doesn't really understand emotions that well, and cant read them well either, so often you have to text him with smiley faces or sad faces, etc... to get the correct point across. you don't want him to overthink things. 

-whenever you play tag or hide and seek, etc.. with him and the other child cookies of the kingdom, he uses his lasso to catch everyone. cheater. 

-he gave you an old lasso he doesn't use anymore, and with that, a cute little adventurer hat that says "beginner adventurer" on the side with a sharpie.

-he sometimes just likes to simply walk with you to wherever you're going, even if he cant be at your final destination. he likes being around you ok?

-if you live on the top floor of the cookie house, at night when he wants to hang out with you he likes to lasso throw rocks at your window to wake you up and get your attention. 

-both you and onion cookie are like 100x more mature than him. and onion cookie carries around a stuffed onion. 

------

A/n!

Heyyyy!!!!! this one was a bit more difficult because he doesn't show much personality so I guessed and made up some bits! again, I just want to thank you all for so many reads like wtFFFFFF! Give me some more requests >:D (they don't have to be headcanons btw! but ik you guys really like them soooo it's up to you :P)