Alchemist Cookie Hcs!

A/n:WHY? I'll keep this short and sweet, BUT HOW THE FUCK

WHY WHWYWYHWYWY IT WAS 600 JUST LAST NIGHT? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING?anyways thank you sosososo much for all the support it means the world <33Also school is kicking my asssss

anyways thank you sosososo much for all the support it means the world <33
Also school is kicking my asssss

requested by Meh_Sleepy_Head   (WHY WONT IT REGISTER IM TRYING TO PING THEM SDFJ)

Ily all <3

———

-often when she isn't looking, you like to examine and mess with her chemicals. Even though you know it could be dangerous.

-she does these adorable little things with her experiments where she does stuff like demonstrating her pouring in two chemicals, and a bunch of smoke poofs out in a heart shape. (Honestly that's really cuteienijghhhg)

-whenever your sitting on the couch or just doing nothing, she scolds you and forces you to do something. She believes that sitting around and doing nothing won't help a single person! (I disagree)

-she often texts you in the middle of the night, or just randomly, asking if you could help her clean up after a failed experiment

-one time you were in your cookie house when you heard a knock at the door, and were met with a goo-covered (LIKE SLIME DONT GET THE WRONG IDEA!) alchemist cookie.

-she once tried to create a cake dog using chemicals and such, which resulted in a under baked deformed cookie dog. You thought it was alive, until you learned that it was never actually alive and that she needed to do the baking part of making a whole species.

-she once teamed up with sparking, espresso, latte, and you to create the absolute PERFECT tasting beverage. Espresso stormed out within minutes. But in the end, you all three created the perfect coffee that has a special chemical she created to make it 10x tastier. It's called the 'Deluxe Teamwork Coffee' at sparklings decor.

-she enjoys coming in on what she calls 'Alchemist Fridays' where latte invites her to teach the class. All the students love what she does. Once you even got to stand behind the class and watch her preform her science-y stuff, and you could hear all the kids going "ooooo!" And "wow!" And them just in shock.

-she has a special recipe of chemicals she made and named it after you. She says she named it after you because it smells like you and tastes really sweet. (Or tastes like ur cookie ocs flavor if it has one) it's also her favorite experiment.

———
A/n!
Another one down! Chapters are gonna be a bit slower because I got a few more requests then I expected. Sorry for the inconvenience! I love you all!

next up: Vampire/Rye Cookie Hcs! <3