(pt1) The Backrooms (Espresso, Latte + reader!)

(Spooky stuff ahead, in my opinion this is like a really scary creepypasta compared to some other ones, so if your sensitive to this stuff, yeah just a warning.)

(unedited)

Hey soo, a quick note, if you don't know what the backrooms is, it's basically this:

With that spooky monster in mind, it's a creepypasta where when you clip out of reality, you end up there

With that spooky monster in mind, it's a creepypasta where when you clip out of reality, you end up there. Yellow wallpaper and gross carpet.
Stuff about the backrooms will be bent and shaped to fit the story and you will not have a CLEAR romantic interest with either cookie, so chose which u want :D

Also I don't think I'll actually put the monster in here, but idk you will just have to see.

(our conversations ain't long, but u know what is ;)

this damn chapter!! 1700 EXACT WORDS PEOPLE!)

——
2nd Person

It was another normal day in the kingdom.

Birds were singing, flowers were blooming, and you just got a wish from the tree of wishes.

Gingerbrave just sent you, Espresso, and Latte on a big expedition. you had to go past controlled bounds outside of the kingdom to find something. A new resource or whatever..? You weren't really paying attention, and only followed Latte's instructions.

You all walked into the woods of the kingdom, making small talk with the three.

I wonder why Gingerbrave chose us group...?

You encountered a few monsters, nothing bad. Everything was fine

...until you got lost in the woods somehow.

1st person!

"But we haven't been here." Espresso said, clearly getting irritated.
"No, But we have! I've seen this rock before!" I argued. 

"We didn't take any turns to reappear here! Its physically impossible!"

"But I remember this area!"

"Oh really? Prove it!"

"What do you want me to do? Slice open my head and search through my brain!?"

"That would be ideal, yes."

Espresso and I fought while Latte examined the area.

She looked over to us. "You two need to calm down!" She put her hand on her hip and glared at us. She took a step backward without looking, and suddenly...