Espresso Cookie Headcanons

a request from my friend anna bc she is a SIMP

espresso cookie is very pretty tho so I cant argue.
(Edit: tell me why I just realized I spell ESPRESSO WRONG THIS ENTIRE CHAPTER AND NO ONE TOLD ME)
-------

-he insists that he tries his espresso lab experiments before you do, he wants to make sure its the best it can be for you.

-at some times, he doesn't sleep for days, and when that does happen, you try your best to stay up with him. it usually ends in you falling asleep while sitting down or even standing.

-Madeline respects your relationship. And often he will give advice to espresso when needed. For example, he set up the perfect time date and plan for your date night for him bc espresso doesn't know anything

-You two really enjoy listening to music together even if you have different music tastes. Sometimes he'd be preparing the perfect mixture in his lab while you two share an earbud as music plays.

-sometimes the both of you would talk shit about other cookies smugly. Not to be mean or anything, but just to spill the tea.

-sometimes you like to mess with him by flirting with him slightly to make him break his sly smug composure just for a second.

-you guys sometimes whisper about others outfits. "like look at what Raspberry is wearing! Its tragiccccc!!" He would be the head girl from mean girls. Regina George was it?

-Sometimes you'd steal his glasses from him and run with from them. And as soon as you put them on, you trip on something you didn't see and get caught by him. how does he see in those things?

-you like to play around with his hair. not only does it smell like espresso but its fun to play around with. Sometimes if he (ever) sleeps you put him in little pigtails or some silly hairstyle. Thats also another reason why he has sleeping issues. He lives in fear of you. Well, he sleeps in fear of you.

-To force him to sleep, you'd often devise a plan to get him away from his workshop.

*Madeline kidnaps him and brings him home

*meanwhile, you get clovers guitar and sleeping meds, also the perfect espresso

*plan a: you put sleeping meds in his drink

*plan b if a doesn't work: sing him to sleep.

at some point, you needed to make a plan C because he was too smart. Madeline suggested just knocking him unconscious. You hesitated but decided to say no. you thought about it though.

-sometimes you'd draw little mustaches on his espresso cups when he wasn't paying attention.

---------

Hey! another one down! i don't think this fanfic is gonna get anywhere but its worth a shot. its like 3am and I have a big test tmr so I better sleep but I love u all if ur reading this!