Waking up (PREF/SCEN)

( UNEDITED PLS DONT BULLY ME FOR MISTAKES :(( )

this includes how you wake them up and how they wake you up :D

Requested by Fandomlove56

-----

Commons!

GingerBrave:
How you woke them up: you shook him awake aggressively. you had to shake him by the shoulders for like 5 minutes cause he wouldn't wake up. eventually, you had to slap him. he's a heavy sleeper cause he's always on adventures

How they woke you up: he burst into your cookie house announcing its time for an adventure. that sure as hell woke you up. your door went off its hinges.

Strawberry Cookie:

How you woke them up: you just lightly tapped her, and she woke up just with that.

How they woke you up: she warned you, opened the curtains slightly and slowly, preparing you for the day very slowly so you can adjust.

(damn I wish my family did that wow)

Ninja Cookie

How you woke them up: your tried tapping him awake, but one tap triggered his deadly reflexes. he karate chopped you in the face.

How they woke you up: he punched a hole through it and his hand got stuck.

Angel Cookie

How you woke them up: you planned to slap them across the face with a bible. you tried to but no prevail. as soon as you laid a finger on the bible, they woke up and slapped you

How they woke you up: she just sat at the edge of your bed and prayed.

Muscle Cookie

How you woke them up: after trying to wake up ninja cookie, you didn't want to test out what muscle cookie would do.

How they woke you up: he picked up your bed and dumped you into the water. damn bro.

Wizard Cookie

How you woke them up: you gently poked him with his own wand.

How they woke you up: he just opened the curtains wide, not warning you or anything.

Beet cookie

How you woke them up: just entering her room woke her up. its like shes always listening and alert.

How they woke you up: she just straight up shot your blanket. it just barely pierced the covers and it didn't hit you.

Rares!

Princess Cookie

How you woke them up: you just shook her awake just a bit. she isn't much of a heavy sleeper.

How they woke you up: she just burst into your room and squealed about a new adventure or rumor going around and how she wants to explore it.

Knight Cookie

How you woke them up: you said "princess cookie is in trouble" and BOOM he shot awake and started to panic. simp.

How they woke you up: he doesn't wake you up often, but once it was emergacny, so he just bitch slapped you

Cherry Cookie