-*Her Smile*- Sea Fairy x reader

thank you for nearly 2k! wtf!! <333

Requested by my brain

——

You walked along the path of the kingdom, not knowing where you were going.

You heard there was a new cookie welcomed home recently, but you had no idea who or where this cookie is. You weren't even sure if the rumors were true. You scanned every bit of the area, hoping to see a new cookie.

After 20 minutes of searching, you decided it was most likely an untrue rumor, and there was no purpose to keep searching.

You did a 180 and walked to your cookie house, bummed out.

Reaching out to grab the door handle of your cookie house, you froze mid-action as you felt a presence behind you.

You turned around, expecting someone annoying, like Espresso wanting more ingredients, or Custard asking you to be his servant for the day.

But to your surprise, it was an unfamiliar face.

"Hello. I was just welcomed to this kingdom. I've been trying to meet everyone, and you were the first person I saw.."

"Oh..Uhm.. hi!" you were caught off-guard, as just a second ago you thought the existence of this cookie was just a mere rumor.

"Would you like me to show you around the kingdom if someone hasn't already?"

"That would be wonderful, as previously I just wandered around aimlessly."

"Okay, Well come on!" You grabbed the cookies hand and began walking and making small talk.

"Oh yeah, i forgot to mention,,, My name is Sea Fairy."

"Such a graceful name! Im Y/n!"

You heard Sea Fairy mutter something under her breath, and you couldn't quite catch it.

"Sorry, What was that?"

"O-Oh..Nothing.." She looked the other way, hiding her face.

You shrugged it off. You started to show her each landmark, and introduce her to each cookie.

"Sea Fairy, this is Latte! Shes a professor and has taught countless students! ..Shes really amazing."

'Oh, Y/n, Please!" Latte laughed. The both of them talked and got along quite well.

Eventually, you introduced her to every cookie and showed her everything.. except the beach. You walked over the grass as it changed into sand, and her eyes sparkled at the sight.

"This is magnificent.."

"Its..Just the ocean view..?"

"Yes but, its truly a sight, as while looking at it, the sun sets perfectly on the horizon, making even the water turn the colors a sunset would turn the sky. " She said

"Oh..I never really noticed."

The both of you stared at the water as it went from orange, purple, pink, and then nothing, as the sun set beyond the eye could see.

"Thank you for showing me around today. It really means a lot." Sea Fairy looked over to you and smiled slightly

You smiled back. Her smile was a rare sight that filled you with a sense of happiness you never felt before. You've seen other cookies smile all the time, but her smile was different.

---

A/n! (IMPORTANT KINDA)

I have a big backrooms chapter being released as well as a one-shot for adventurer, but I'm taking a very tiny little break. I just wanted to do a quick one to feed you all while I take a small break from posting, dw ill be back soon!