Affogato Cookie Hcs!

Haven't done some headcanons in a bit and I have really bad affogato brainrot cuz he's very hot soooooo

Btw I hc him as a very narcissistic diva fashion guy. Idk why but it's fun to play around with and imagine stuff.

I also haven't even gotten anywhere close to episode 13 so bare with me

(Fan art above not mine! I just have a bunch of his fanart saved so uhh)

——

-Whether (pls ignore how I originally spelled it as 'weather' when I published it ty) you like it or not, he forces you to do fashion shows. Mostly is just him dressing up and forcing you to watch but sometimes he forces you to participate as well.

(Honestly you look great in his outfits so can you really argue?)

-yknow what fuck it you were the one who put that braid in his hair.

-another activity he forces you into doing is makeup..

*cough* most of the time while your sleeping he puts eyeliner wings on you *cough*

-when you guys wake up, the first thing he does is rush to his vanity mirror and get dressed. He cares plenty about his looks. You hear a lot of:
"does this scarf make me look bad?"
"Does my hair look messy?"
"Will Dark Cacao find me fit for his right hand?"

Probably spends like 3 hours fixing himself up total.
He needs constant praise and attention. He's like a very VERY needy cat.

-a few times he probably asked you to roll out a red carpet for him.

-Prince Ali is a song that defines him perfectly. Fight me.

-god when this man sees a spider he screams. And I mean, SCREAMS. he can handle a fly. Hell, even a snake. But NOT spiders.

He wouldn't even let you take it outside. He'd force you to kill it.

-takes showers EVERY FUCKING DAY.

-A realist. A party shitter.
You'll say something crazy like:

"I wish that a giant dragon would come pick me up and carry me across earthbread!"

"My my. that's physically impossible. No dragons are tamed and the kingdoms guards prevent dragons from entering the bounds. Good luck with that."

"Damn bro.."

-he doesn't get along with Espresso. You aren't really sure why but you often find them arguing. They can't agree on anything if their lives bet on it.

-he wears corsets with certain outfits.

honestly slayyyy💅

-your favorite activity BOTH OF YOU enjoy is sitting on the wall of the kingdom and staring at the stars and view.

Okay well more or less he enjoys spying on the other cookies of the kingdom and gossiping about what he sees but yknow close enough.

-"but first, let me take a selfie" is his catchphrase. Probably says it like 20 times a day.

-What a fucking angel dust kinnie. (From hazbin hotel not the uhm actual drug ahaha)

A/n:

hi. thank u for 10k AHHHHHHHGGGG
I haven't posted much cuz I've been binging some shows and focusing on school studies. specifically fucking MATH

currently working on a caramel arrow chapter so stay tuned for that <3

take my fanart (NONE OF IT IS MINE!!)

PLEASE IT HAS TO BE ILLGEAL TO BE SO FINE WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE A GODDAMN COOKIE