8306-8330 Dragon Vs Leng clan

Start from the beginning

  Su Luo looked at Mammy Bai earnestly, and instructed word by word: "Madam's body has not yet recovered. The current condition of the Dragon and Phoenix clan is not suitable for her to know, and it will affect her condition."

  Madam Nangong's closest two Everyone goes to the battlefield, life and death are unknown... How big will the pressure be?

  Mammy Bai knew the seriousness of the matter, so she nodded and pulled Su Luo: "For the Dragon and Phoenix Clan, please ask Miss Su Luo."

  Su Luo nodded with a smile.

  She is also a member of the Dragon and Phoenix Clan, and the Dragon and Phoenix Clan has her own responsibility.

  After walking out of the main courtyard, Su Luo suddenly stopped and pressed his right hand on the position of his heart.

  (End of this chapter)

  Chapter 8307 Agreement 5

  Feng Niang saw that Su Luo's face turned pale instantly, and she became nervous, and hurriedly stepped forward to help Su Luo: "Young Master! What's wrong with you? What happened?!"

  What happened?

  The specific Su Luo can't tell, but, she has a very keen sixth sense of danger!

  Just now, her heart was beating so fast that it almost jumped out of her chest!

  Su Luo has a very bad feeling!

  "Go to Jiyunpo!" Su Luo didn't have time to think about it!

  "But, it's very dangerous outside now!" Feng Niang stopped Su Luo from going!

  "Nangong Liuyun is in danger! I must go!" With that, Su Luo immediately rushed towards the elders!

  When Su Luo explained the situation, the elders in the elder group looked at each other in dismay.

  "But there has been no news from Jiyunpo." The fifth elder frowned.

  He is in charge of intelligence integration, and it stands to reason that if something goes wrong, he will get the news as soon as possible!

  Su Luo looked around with cold eyes: "Whether you believe it or not, something must have happened to Nangong Liuyun! If you don't go, I will!"

  Su Luo turned around and rushed out of the house!

  With a wave of his hand, Bai Longfei rushed out of Su Luo's carry-on space!

  Bai Longfei originally lived in the sea, but was tamed by Nangong Liuyun and used as a mount by Su Luo.

  Su Luofei got on a white dragon horse.

  The white dragon horse fluttered its wings, soared across the sky, and disappeared in an instant!

  "This!" The

  elders were anxious!

  After Su Luo left, isn't the dragon and phoenix clan headless? !

  When Su Luo was away, they didn't feel it, but now that Su Luo left, they suddenly realized that there was no dragon and phoenix clan of Su Luo...

  "I'm going!" The second elder summoned the mount!

  "And me!" the third elder said loudly!

  "And me!"

  "The dragon and phoenix clan must be in charge, and the second elder is in the center. Don't forget that the entire dragon and phoenix clan has millions of people! If we boast, the millions of people below will surely encounter unprecedented massacres!" Five The elder is staring at the second elder!