8281-8305 Mrs. Nangong

Start from the beginning

  Seeing Eunuch Shi's attitude, Nangong Moyuan's heart sank directly.

  happiness? Overjoyed? When his wife is seriously ill, what else can be rejoicing?

  Eunuch Shi began to read the imperial edict.

  Nangong Moyuan didn't even bother to listen to the piles of rhetoric in front of him, but heard only the back...

  "...The third princess, Huangfu Weiwei, is married to Nangong Liuyun of the Dragon and Phoenix clan, and she gets married today, so please!"

  What? !

  Nangong Moyuan only felt like he had been punched hard on the skull, and there was a buzzing sound in his ears.

  He stood there as if struck by lightning, staring at Eunuch Shi.

  Eunuch Shi said with a smile: "Lord Nangong, are you stupid? Why don't you take the order quickly?"

  (End of this chapter)

  Chapter 8282 Dragon and Phoenix 5

  Take your sister's order!

  Nangong Moyuan could not wait to slap Eunuch Shi to death!

  Inside, Su Luo was trying his best to rescue his wife, but now there is an imperial decree, betrothing Princess Weiwei to Nangong Liuyun? !

  Su Luo is opening his wife's head!

  If Su Luo's hand was unstable and punctured a blood vessel... Thinking of this, Nangong Moyuan's face turned green!

  He hates it!

  Immediately, he grabbed Eunuch Shi by the neck, carried him and walked out!

  If you have something to say, you must go out and say it! It must not affect Su Luo!

  Eunuch Shi never thought that Nangong Moyuan would react so much to this matter!

  It wasn't until Nangong Moyuan took him out and threw him to the ground that Eunuch Shi realized what he had experienced...

  "Lord Nangong!" Eunuch Shi was furious and stared at Nangong Moyuan, "In this matter, Lord Nangong must give Let us explain! Otherwise, see you before Your Majesty!"

  Nangong Moyuan stared at the imperial decree in Eunuch Shi's hand, and sneered: "Eunuch Shi, just pretend that nothing happened, and go back."

  "The imperial edict has been read out just now . It 's gone!"

  "I'm deaf."

  Eunuch Shi almost died of anger, how could a dignified military boss be so rude?

  "Lord Nangong, this is the imperial decree!"

  Nangong Moyuan sneered: "This is a marriage for Nangong Liuyun, not me."

  "This is an imperial edict to give marriage to the second young master of Nangong, Lord Nangong, you are the second young master of Nangong. His father has the right to be the master for him. The orders of the parents, the words of the matchmaker, not to mention that the marriage was given by His Majesty, and the marriage was given to the most favored third princess, how could it be that your Dragon and Phoenix Clan said no to it?!"

  Once the dragon and phoenix clan refuses to give marriage... are they trying to rebel? Emperor Ling has an excuse to attack the Dragon and Phoenix Clan!

  This is also the reason why the Emperor Ling will issue an imperial decree to confer marriage!

  Nangong Moyuan sneered: "Your Majesty is confused! Nangong Liuyun is already engaged, why do you want to marry him? Could it be that Princess Tangtang can't be a concubine?!"