8231-8255 Master Black & White

ابدأ من البداية

  So, Master Bai sighed and told Su Luo what happened before.

  Su Luo's eyes widened: "It's beating, and Wanliu Mountain will fall? Are you here?"

  Master Bai: "Yeah."

  Su Luo: "Then why don't you go out, Master?"

  Master Bai sighed : "Where did you get out? You can't get out if you can't get out."

  Master Hei didn't talk much, and he kept watching Su Luo chatting with Master Bai. If you look closely, you will find a smile in his eyes.

  At this moment, Su Luo was shocked: "Then I can't get out with Nangong?"

  Master Bai also suddenly thought of this question, and was startled: "You..."

  At this time, the man with his hands rested behind his head and closed his eyes. The sleepy old man suddenly said, "Little girl, how did you get in? Maybe you can start from this."

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 8232 Master 3

  Su Luo looked at Nangong Liuyun.

  The people here are all powerful people in the world, and most of them are the bosses of one side. The relationship here is intricate and complicated. Before Su Luo had figured it out, he didn't want to help people who were not his own.

  So, Su Luo looked at Nangong Liuyun and asked him to make up his mind.

  A smile appeared in Nangong Liuyun's deep and beautiful eyes, his family Luo girl was still so good.

  Thinking like this, he naturally touched Su Luo's little head.

  "Boy! This is my Luo girl!" Master Bai and Master Hei hid Su Luo behind them, glaring at Nangong Liuyun with their enemies! A posture that his little baby was robbed!

  Nangong Liuyun: "..."

  Su Luo hurriedly came out and said, "We don't know how we got in, but there was a very strange hurricane that swept us in, right Nangong?"

  Nangong Liuyun: "... "

  Su Luo took Nangong Liuyun's arm, leaned closer to him and whispered, "They are my masters, my parents are not here, they can make decisions for me."

  Nangong Liuyun stared at Su Luo, his eyes cold.

  Su Luo smiled.

  Nangong Liuyun took a slow breath and said to Master Black and White, "It's just for the benefit of killing the Dragon Clan's patriarch."

  As soon as this statement came out, the audience was shocked! ! !

  In the darkness, two people rushed out!

  Su Luo saw the horns on their foreheads, and immediately recognized that it was a dragon.

  The patriarch of the dragon clan stared at Nangong Liuyun: "What did you just say?!"

  Su Luo looked at them with surprise: "You are. .. the patriarch of the dragon clan and the wife of the patriarch?"

  Su Luo remembered that Xiao Shenlong's father had met when she was in Biluo Continent, not the one in front of her.

  "That's right! I'm the head of the dragon clan!" The clan head of the dragon clan had a cold look on his face, and his deterrent power was super strong!

  Those cold eyes stared at Nangong Liuyun: "You killed the little dragon?!"

  This misunderstanding was big.