8206-8230 Atonement

Start from the beginning

  Long Luba pulled Su Luo aside and said to her, "...this... Miss Su, this is not right."

  "What's wrong?" Su Luo frowned.

  "Their strength.. ."

  "There is no doubt about their strength! I'm sure your green Tyrannosaurus Rex is strong, there is no doubt about that." Su Luo waved his hand.

  Long Luba said with a bitter face: "...It's because they are too powerful."

  "So are you worried about being seized?" Su Luo glanced at him, "The patriarch of the dragon clan was originally made by my little dragon, you won't be here. Are you still thinking about the position of the patriarch of the dragon clan?"

  (End of this chapter)

  Chapter 8207 Atonement 2

  Su Luo looked at Long Luba with the same eyes as an idiot.

  Long Luba was stunned.

  Without competing for the position of the dragon clan chief, what am I fighting for here?

  However, looking at Su Luo's clear black and white eyes, Long Luba couldn't say a word... It's like, if he said he wanted to compete for the position of the dragon clan leader, he would be an idiot...

  "This I... the position of the patriarch..." Long Luba scratched his hair, hesitating to say anything.

  "Don't think about it, it can't be yours, but the position of the deputy chief can be reserved for you." Su Luo said indifferently .

  "Deputy chief..."

  "What? You still don't see the position of deputy chief? Long Lingfeng can't even get the position of deputy chief, he is going to die." Su Luo said angrily.

  Only a few people Su Luo and Nangong Liuyun knew that Mrs. Nangong needed the brain nucleus of the dragon clan chief for medicine, so whoever took the position of the dragon clan clan chief now would die.

  "Are you going to die, or do you want the position of the deputy chief of the dragon clan? You choose one." Su Luo looked at Long Luba indifferently.

  "Long Lingfeng is really going to die? Are you sure?"

  Su Luo pointed to the guide Gong Liuyun: "He must kill Long Lingfeng." Hearing that

  Nangong Liuyun wanted to kill Long Lingfeng, Long Luba immediately followed. It's like eating a reassurance pill!

  This human race powerhouse said that he wanted to kill Long Lingfeng, how could Long Lingfeng escape?

  "But... the previous Mokota... "

  Su Luo glanced at Long Luba: "Mokota was originally kicked for you, who would have thought that you were so stupid that you couldn't catch it! You still blame others?"

  Poor Long Luba, all these years, he has grown tall but not brains. He was so fooled by Su Luo that he really believed it, and suddenly felt remorse and guilt.

  Su Luo snorted coldly: "Is there any objection now? Bring it up together."

  "This deputy patriarch... OK, I also recognize it. Anyway, it is stronger than Long Lingfeng. It's just... this dragon team. ... Coming out from a faraway place, will it bring damage to our green tyrannosaurus ? Don't all humans say that those who are close to the ink are black?"

  This is not only the idea of ​​​​the dragon green tyrant, but also the reason why other green tyrannosaurs object!

  It is because they came out of this prison in the remote land that they encountered discrimination from the green Tyrannosaurus Rex!