Slytherin's bits

There is a slight bit of sexual joking after the Quidditch match.
**************************************************
"The Rogue Bludger?" Peter repeated as the book read the title of the next chapter.

"Why is their first Quidditch match so deadly?" Lily groaned.

"They didn't die in the last one," James said.

"Harry hanging from a broomstick isn't deadly?" Lily glared at James, seething.

"Well," James started nervously, "he didn't fall —"

"He could have," Lily insisted.

"But he didn't." James retorted.

"Peace, peace, peace, my children." Sirius interrupted. "Deep breaths. Breathe in, brea — OW!"

Sirius choked as James took him in a headlock.

"We. Are. Not. Your. Children." James gritted out as his best friend struggled against him. He left Sirius suddenly, feeling as if someone had pinched him very hard on his arm.

James stared at the small piece of parchment that had suddenly appeared in front of him. He snatched it up from the plate, jerkily opening it and read the content aloud.

"No violence, Mr Potter." He sighed. "Okay, Your Highness."

Sirius snickered.

Harry was hauled to the front of the class during their very next Defense Against the Dark Arts lesson, acting a werewolf.

"If he were our teacher, Moony would have helped him," James said quietly, so that only his friends could hear.

"Quite literally," Remus added.

If he hadn't had a very good reason for keeping Lockhart in a good mood, he would have refused to do it.

"Nice loud howl, Harry - exactly - and then, if you'll believe it, I pounced - like this - slammed him to the floor - thus - with one hand, I managed to hold him down - with my other, I put my wand to his throat - I then screwed up my remaining strength and performed the immensely complex Homorphus Charm - he let out a piteous moan - go on, Harry - higher than that - good - the fur vanished - the fangs shrank - and he turned back into a man.

"Only if it would have been that easy," Remus sighed.

Simple, yet effective - and another village will remember me forever as the hero who delivered them from the monthly terror of werewolf attacks."