What is Mudblood?

You are all going to hate me after this. Good luck reading this one!
*********************************************************
"Mudbloods and Murmurs," the book said, making several people gasp in horror.

Severus paled, looking sadly at Lily, remembering the fatal incident that took place after their O.W.L.s.

Oliver Wood shot toward the ground, landing rather harder than he meant to in his anger, staggering slightly as he dismounted. Harry, Hermione, Fred, and George followed.

It was Saturday and they had been practicing the new Quidditch strategy that Wood had devised at his home all summer, when George had pointed out the Slytherins to him.

"Flint!" Wood bellowed at the Slytherin Captain. "This is our practice time! We got up specially! You can clear off now!"

We did get up early, Hermione thought.

Marcus Flint was even larger than Wood. He had a look of trollish cunning on his face as he replied, "Plenty of room for all of us, Wood."

"Trollish cunning," Frank chuckled. "As if trolls could be cunning." His chuckles stopped at the looks he recieved from Lily and Remus. "Trolls aren't cunning, are they? Oh, shit!" He banged his head on the table when he recieved no answer. "What has the world come to?"

"The world has come to it's end," the Divination Professor joked, chuckling. Some people stared at her in horror, taking the words seriously. "I am joking!" She exclaimed, raising her hands up in surrender.

Angelina and Alicia had come over, too. There were no girls on the Slytherin team, who stood shoulder to shoulder, facing the Gryffindors, leering to a man.

"Slytherins are so sexists," Sirius huffed.

"Our parents don't allow us to play," Opehlia said. She had wanted to play Quidditch for the team and had even tried out once, but her parents had denied and she had to take her name back.

"You had said that you weren't interested in the Seeker position and wanted to quit," the Slytherin captain looked incredulously at Opehlia. When Opehlia shrugged, smiling sheepishly, he said, "I will try to convince your parents after all this."

Ophelia smiled brightly at him. Well, maybe she could play Quidditch, after all.

"But I booked the field!" said Wood, positively spitting with rage. "I booked it!"

"He is throwing a tantrum," James said with a teasing tone.

"Ah," said Flint. "But I've got a specially signed note here from Professor Snape. 'I, Professor S. Snape, give the Slytherin team permission to practice today on the Quidditch field owing to the need to train their new Seeker.'"

Regulus was practically bouncing on his seat when he heard about the words 'Slytherin seeker'.

"You've got a new Seeker?" said Wood, distracted. "Where?"

"In your womb," Barty joked.

Tristan spluttered out a laugh. "I don't know why I am laughing," he said, between his laugh. "It isn't even funny."